Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Eccles Blue said:
True_Blue69 said:
Yaya getting a Luke warm reception is a joke, everything he has done for this club it should be him getting the songs sung and cheered when his names read out over someone like Milner.
So disrespecting the club & the fans is doing something for the club then? Ya Ya plays when he feels like it, the rest of the time he ambles about. Milner has never said a bad word about the club, has always respected both club & fans plus he gives 100% on the pitch. I know who I'd sooner have thank you.

Well we won't have him if he's ground down his contract. I don't think he's attached to city even one little bit. Anyway hopefully his leaving will make room for someone with more skill and the ability to pass/shoot accurately ;)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Today summed up Milner perfectly. He'll run and run till he drops but fuck all end-product. Some of those crosses were just embarrassing for someone who is an international.
For someone whose only job is football. Done fuck all else since he was 14 (probably younger), and he still can't cross a fucking ball. You're right, it's embarrassing.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Today summed up Milner perfectly. He'll run and run till he drops but fuck all end-product. Some of those crosses were just embarrassing for someone who is an international.

And some Blue Mooners have the audacity to complain about Navas`s crossing. Milner was absolute shite today.

Why slag him off? He's played his part in a good 6-0 victory. He's grafted every time he's pulled a shirt on, yes he's not top of the tree when it comes to skill but he's exactly one of the types of player we need in our squad. If he goes, good luck to him, he won't be in a team anywhere near our level but perhaps having 2 Premier League medals, FA Cup and Capital One Cup medals he's now reached a time in his career when he thinks he should be playing week in week out, he won't get it with us. It's his choice, he doesn't have an agent coming out calling the shots, he doesn't create a negative atmosphere and he rolls his sleeves up every time he crosses the white line so let the lad finish the season off with us then let the future take care of itself. Nobody's opinion on here counts one iota when it comes to players signing on the dotted line or not, they are professional footballers not supporters.

The cookie monster said:
True_Blue69 said:
Who really gives a shit. About time we stopped singing this mercenaries name every game, he's holding the club to ransom but because it's 'Jimmy from Yorkshire' who wears short sleeves, trains hard and doesn't drink everyone's treating him as a hero.

Yaya getting a Luke warm reception is a joke, everything he has done for this club it should be him getting the songs sung and cheered when his names read out over someone like Milner.
Best thing to do is approach the thousands of fans who go home and away and chant his name and tell them directly, it doesnt seem to bother them like it does you, as for the ya ya bit i agree some have treated him like shit at the ground and even worse some of the twats on here...

I go home and away pal and make sure anyone sat in ears length of me knows my opinion. Prime example of people being brainwashed this Milner situation. Sturrudge and Distin never slagged the club off but roundly get booed and called a greedy bastard for exactly the same thing.

In fact, I'd say Milner is worse as he is leaving last season champions, who he has just started as many games as almost anyone, for a lesser team on more money.

Greedy bastard end of.

Eccles Blue said:
True_Blue69 said:
So disrespecting the club & the fans is doing something for the club then? Ya Ya plays when he feels like it, the rest of the time he ambles about. Milner has never said a bad word about the club, has always respected both club & fans plus he gives 100% on the pitch. I know who I'd sooner have thank you.

Jamie Pollock always gave 100%, what a small time mentality that is. Good job those who run the club and understand football more than you don't agree or we could kiss every title and trophy we have won in the last 4 years goodbye.

Yaya won us the FA Cup, league cup and title last season. He is a true legend and if he goes everyone will see exactly what he gives to the team when he isn't there.

True_Blue69 said:
The cookie monster said:
True_Blue69 said:
Who really gives a shit. About time we stopped singing this mercenaries name every game, he's holding the club to ransom but because it's 'Jimmy from Yorkshire' who wears short sleeves, trains hard and doesn't drink everyone's treating him as a hero.

Best thing to do is approach the thousands of fans who go home and away and chant his name and tell them directly, it doesnt seem to bother them like it does you, as for the ya ya bit i agree some have treated him like shit at the ground and even worse some of the twats on here...

I go home and away pal and make sure anyone sat in ears length of me knows my opinion. Prime example of people being brainwashed this Milner situation. Sturrudge and Distin never slagged the club off but roundly get booed and called a greedy bastard for exactly the same thing.

In fact, I'd say Milner is worse as he is leaving last season champions, who he has just started as many games as almost anyone, for a lesser team on more money.

Greedy bastard end of.
Correct and was lower than championship standard today.If Dzeko or Nasri put that performance in,coupled with refusing to sign a new deal on offer,they would be fuckin crucified .

True_Blue69 said:
The cookie monster said:
True_Blue69 said:

We all know your opinion - and nobody gives one
Greedy bastard end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.