Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

I found myself at times today not being able to wait until he leaves. He was that poor. I was just picturing what a player with more quality and some actual technical ability would have done in some of the positions he was in today.

The worshipping winds me up. He gets the BIGGEST cheer at the minute, and quite frankly its a joke. Its as if some fans don't realise what situation he has put us in.

And this from a fan base with, by and large, quite a big moral compass, in which Tevez and Toure have tarnished their achievements at the club among some, while Yorkshire 'No Gloves' Jimmy is a living legend in their eyes.

J_Bow said:
Milner won't be about the money it will be about the assurance of a regular start and possibly in the centre of the park, where he prefers it.

Don't respond to any emails from deposed Nigerian Chiefs asking for your bank details so that they can deposit £1bn! Into your account!

True_Blue69 said:
J_Bow said:
Milner won't be about the money it will be about the assurance of a regular start and possibly in the centre of the park, where he prefers it.

And right on cue, I rest my case.

"Rest my case" LOL As if that means something. Carry on Rumpole

Danielmanc said:
True_Blue69 said:
J_Bow said:

And right on cue, I rest my case.

Have you really just written LOL? ......wow

As I've mentioned elsewhere, the commentators said he'd been ill in the last couple of days with a stomach bug but played, nevertheless.

In the first half, it was Milner whose run dragged the QPR defence to the right and freed up the space for Aguero to exploit and score the opener.

In the first half, it was Milner who got behind the defence and laid it on a plate for Mangala to miss an open goal.

In the second half, Milner scored.

Not his greatest day, but hardly a nightmare given the circumstances.

I'm not his biggest fan, I know we need better players to take us to the next level, but I also know there are very few players who are home grown and capable of getting in our team, so he's probably worth a two-year deal.

Gabriel said:
As I've mentioned elsewhere, the commentators said he'd been ill in the last couple of days with a stomach bug but played, nevertheless.

In the first half, it was Milner whose run dragged the QPR defence to the right and freed up the space for Aguero to exploit and score the opener.

In the first half, it was Milner who got behind the defence and laid it on a plate for Mangala to miss an open goal.

I'm not his biggest fan, I know we need better players to take us to the next level, but I also know there are very few players who are home grown and capable of getting in our team, so he's probably worth a two-year deal.

He wants a 4 year deal though and around £ 120,000 a week doesn't he?

Gabriel said:

It was the easiest goal anyone will ever score EVER, it was a tap in and my dead Nan could have clawed her way out of her own grave, crawled to the etihad and scored that goal with cataracts and her head on backwards

richards30 said:
Gabriel said:

He wants a 4 year deal though and around £ 120,000 a week doesn't he?
To be fair to him, the way he looks after himself, he could play another 10 years. It's his ability I'd question, not his fitness. On a personal front though, he's hard to dislike.

Danielmanc said:
True_Blue69 said:
Danielmanc said:

Have you really just written LOL? ......wow

Have you just spent your afternoon slagging off a City player ?,,,wow

No mate I've been at the match as usual cheering the boys including Milner on. This the correct place to air views such as this so I am more than entitled to express them on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.