Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

littlemarkyc said:
Benarbia said:
Alan smith claims he's off to arsenal. Such a shame we can't offer him a new contract and a decision we will live to regret as no doubt we'll overspend on some overrated English player

he'd be mad to go to arsenal, they have so many midfielders and frankly better midfielders than him....he'd get less games than he does at City plus have less chance of winnign anything.....also cant see them offering more money so i cant see why he'd go there...i hope he doesnt at least. I'd really like to see us keep hold of him.

His weekly wages may appear to be lower but when you factor in a massive signing on fee you will realize it is all about money as no club will guarantee any player playing time. The Naivety of some City fans is mind boggling!

Very average player after one last big pay day it is as simply as that.

jimharri said:
dobobobo said:
Greatness = Milner
2nb8utx.jpg

Listen; I like Jimbo. Imagine if the likes of Robinho and Elano had his attitude alongside their far superior skills. But "greatness"? Behave.

I0tS4pB.jpg

At least in what he must have known all along would be his last season, his commitment has not faltered.

He is limited and no huge loss for me but has played a big part in our success.

He is doing what is best for him and that's his choice.

I am so dissapointed that this technically limited footballer who is wasteful in good positions, who is past his best and who earns a massive salary is going to be off the wage bill this summer. *cough*

Let's forget about his good displays this season, making a fist out of every position he's been asked to play, his high level of professionalism.

Forget about the times where he has been trying to drag us through games almost on his own.

The guy missed a bunch of crosses in a game we won 6-0. I know he had a stomach ache, but surely that 60 minutes proves beyond doubt what a crap player he is.

As for him not having decided his future yet... GET RID! Quick! Before he has the chance to reject us! No true fan could survive being humiliated like that.

On his day (which hasn`t been too often) Jimmy is a very good professional footballer,whose positives are being a good trier,plenty of stamina and workhorse,who by all account doesn`t give his Managers much grief.
However take into account his negatives and what do we have ? A player who constantly runs head down more often than not into a cul-de-sac,is certainly not the best crosser of the ball (even allowing for the fact that Navas gets it in the neck from a few people on this site,but has proved that he is still the clubs main player for assists) and is still reckoned by some Blue Mooners to be a great asset to the Club.
Thanks Jimmy but its time for you to move on along with a few more players, but I will thank you for being one of those players who has helped moved the Club to where it is now.
Now please tootle of down the East Lancs Road, unless you now think that maybe the grass isn`t always greener,even though you have played more minutes than most this season, something you were bitching about earlier on in the season.

dobobobo said:
jimharri said:
dobobobo said:
Greatness = Milner
2nb8utx.jpg

Listen; I like Jimbo. Imagine if the likes of Robinho and Elano had his attitude alongside their far superior skills. But "greatness"? Behave.

I0tS4pB.jpg

Mate, give it up. Milner is a solid, professional footballer with a great engine. He's useful in that can play in different roles / positions.

But "greatness"? Come off it. And he was really shocking on Sunday. Couldn't trap a ball, couldn't pass, couldn't cross, just rubbish. One of the worst performances I've seen from him if not the worst.

oakiecokie said:
On his day (which hasn`t been too often) Jimmy is a very good professional footballer,whose positives are being a good trier,plenty of stamina and workhorse,who by all account doesn`t give his Managers much grief.
However take into account his negatives and what do we have ? A player who constantly runs head down more often than not into a cul-de-sac,is certainly not the best crosser of the ball (even allowing for the fact that Navas gets it in the neck from a few people on this site,but has proved that he is still the clubs main player for assists) and is still reckoned by some Blue Mooners to be a great asset to the Club.
Thanks Jimmy but its time for you to move on along with a few more players, but I will thank you for being one of those players who has helped moved the Club to where it is now.
Now please tootle of down the East Lancs Road, unless you now think that maybe the grass isn`t always greener,even though you have played more minutes than most this season, something you were bitching about earlier on in the season.

This.

WHY PLAY ANY PLAYER WHO WONT COMMIT TO THE CLUB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WETHER IT BE MILNER YAYA OR ANYONE! BOMB THEM OUT THE SQUAD, GET THE KIDS IN, RANT OVER :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.