Player thread: Pablo Zabaleta (2014/15)

I think he and Kompany have been way off their best this season. Still a long way to go to change that though.

Scaring Europe to Death said:
Okay, I’ll come clean.

I’m sick to the back teeth of reading about empty seats, lack of atmosphere and perceived agendas. Let’s argue about something different.

Forgetting his popularity and undoubted bravery, the last three Premier League games have all witnessed goals conceded from Zabaleta fouls. He was also lucky not to receive two yellows at Southampton.

Should we be worried because I can think of other games where he’s done similar rash challenges, but got away with it?

I'm sick to death of people who can't fucking search for a thread.

Obtained within 30 seconds via Google: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=283408&p=8261267" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=283408&p=8261267</a>

Legend:

zaba%20galllery%20still.ashx

To those trying their hardest to find a fault in MadPab's game i would say you're either a rag, unfathomably miserable or both.

Top drawer player who's ability and commitment need never be questioned. Eleven of him on the pitch and we'd never lose.

And i bet he's having a chippy tea tonight.

dobobobo said:

dobobobo said:
Okay, I’ll come clean.

I’m sick to the back teeth of reading about empty seats, lack of atmosphere and perceived agendas. Let’s argue about something different.

Forgetting his popularity and undoubted bravery, the last three Premier League games have all witnessed goals conceded from Zabaleta fouls. He was also lucky not to receive two yellows at Southampton.

Should we be worried because I can think of other games where he’s done similar rash challenges, but got away with it?

Obtained within 30 seconds via Google: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=283408&p=8261267" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=283408&p=8261267</a>

You and all your Zabaleta worshippers are missing the point.

He's not playing well and it needs a different thread. Try opening both eyes.

dobobobo said:
Okay, I’ll come clean.

No player is at 100 % all the time,every match, its not FIFA 15. A lot of factors unknown to us affect performance I agree he is not at his best recently but we can point the finger at others as well including Silva. Players go through periods like this and play their way out of it.Despite that he is still one of the finest fullbacks in the world and even under par better than most in the Premier.
Unashamed Pablo lover I am with both eyes open

LEGEND.

Go on , I will say it , my all time favourite player.
Pound for pound , the toughest player on the planet.
Gives his all and takes it without complaint.

Off the pitch an absolute gent.

He must never ever be allowed to leave this club.
Happy Birthday Zab man.

dobobobo said:
Okay, I’ll come clean.

The thread was merged by the mods.

Feel free to criticise Zab in this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.