Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Ban-jani said:
ayrshire_blue said:
To all those calling for a retrospective ban I say again that can't happen. Under the rules, the referee saw at least part of the incident and dealt with it as he saw fit at the time by issue of a yellow card.

We all know it was a clear red, or should have been, but under the fa rules no retrospective action can be taken.

The only way it could have been taken is if the referee missed the incident in its entirety.

The rules have changed recently I think so he can and should be banned.

Filthy ****.

Hmm wasn't aware of this. Apologies if this is correct - which I hope it is. As far as I'm aware though the matter is finished with. Hope I'm wrong.

Balti said:
Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri’s girlfriend Anara Atanas claims the injured Frenchman will be sidelined for just four weeks, dismissing claims he is out for the season.

The model decided to post a message on the social media platform after receiving abusive tweets from people gloating that the playmaker would be missing for nine months after being seriously injured in the 2-0 win at Newcastle United.
Found her tweet. Her name is slightly different

I'd take 4 weeks, but I doubt they know for sure until he's had it scanned.

Marvin said:
Balti said:
Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri’s girlfriend Anara Atanas claims the injured Frenchman will be sidelined for just four weeks, dismissing claims he is out for the season.

The model decided to post a message on the social media platform after receiving abusive tweets from people gloating that the playmaker would be missing for nine months after being seriously injured in the 2-0 win at Newcastle United.

I really hope this is true I was crushed to see him down like that his reaction told me his World Cup was over before it began

eddiemarin09 said:
Marvin said:
Balti said:

I really hope this is true I was crushed to see him down like that his reaction told me his World Cup was over before it began

Does it make me a bad person, the last thing worrying me was France's world cup. The donkey that chopped him down is French as well so fuck em. I want him back for the mighty blues, bollocks to les bleus

Hope his girlfriend is a doctor ..... a month or even two, as per the average medial ligament prognosis, would at least see him back for the business end of our season and give him the chance to strut his stuff in Brasil.

the talisman said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Marvin said:

Does it make me a bad person, the last thing worrying me was France's world cup. The donkey that chopped him down is French as well so fuck em. I want him back for the mighty blues, bollocks to les bleus

We all want him back for City, but for him I hope he gets to go to the world cup as it's what most players dream of.

worst challenge ive seen in a while. looking at some of the comments on skysports, some tools are somehow comparing it to the de jong/ ben arfa challenge of a few years ago. typical f**king twats.

Samir Nasri

TV3 are reporting that Nasri has torn his knee ligaments and will miss the rest of the season as well as the World Cup. It is worth noting the point above and waiting on confirmation from the club. As Pellegrini said, they will know more on Monday .
Just hoping its more speculation but his reaction yesterday tells me he had done something serious .

blue12 said:
TV3 are reporting that Nasri has torn his knee ligaments and will miss the rest of the season as well as the World Cup. It is worth noting the point above and waiting on confirmation from the club. As Pellegrini said, they will know more on Monday .
Just hoping its more speculation but his reaction yesterday tells me he had done something serious .

You never know with these things but usually if he has done an ACL or a PCL you would feel an initial pain and then it subsides quickly.

Medial ligaments which usually mean much less time on the sidelines could be more the case here given the pain he was in for a long time.

Of course the pain he was obviously in may have been a broken or discolated kneecap or broken or heavilly bruised bone just below the knee.

In anycase I wouldn't hold out much hope we will be seeing a lot more of him this season.

Silva will have to carry a bigger load and I suspect Milner and Rodwell to pick up some of the things we will miss him for.

Terrible blow for us if he out for a considerable time especially as it was a deliberate act from a bloke who was frustrated.

Hopefully we can cover his absence as best as is possible but he is in fantastic form this season.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:06 am --<br /><br />
blue12 said:

If he did an ACL or a PCL the medico's would know straight away and thats 12 months gone.

If its more like medial ligaments which worse case if badly torn could be three months.

blue12 said:
I am praying that this is just the usual media speculation. I can't see how they would know anything given that he is still to have his scan.

If it turns out to be the worst case scenario, then if ever there was a case for retrospective action against pure thuggery, then this is it. He should be banned for as long as Samir is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.