Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

stony said:
Newcastle fans keep mentioning the De Jong/Ben Arfa incident as it somehow justifies the tackle on Nasri.
Knew they would do that.
Bitter losers. Think they are a big club but never behave like one.
Nigel's was a legit if hard challenge
Today was GBH
Twats!

Balti said:
FA RETROSPECTIVE BAN..........?

OccasionalShorttermBillygoat.gif
**** should be ashamed, deliberate swing, wreckless and an obvious attempt to injure an opponent, filthy tackle.

Disgraceful tackle and the Geordie faithful have gone down in my estimation with some of their post-match comments. Twats.

Just gutted that Samir has sustained a potentially serious injury. He's played brilliantly this season and with a smile on his face. Hope it doesn't send him back to a dark place. Get well soon Samir.

It was a disgraceful assault which should have been punished with a red card. No doubt.

Zabbasbeard said:
Just gutted that Samir has sustained a potentially serious injury. He's played brilliantly this season and with a smile on his face. Hope it doesn't send him back to a dark place. Get well soon Samir.

It was a disgraceful assault which should have been punished with a red card. No doubt.

As someone said earlier I think the rest will do him good as worked his cock off this season,ready for the run in

We clapped Ben Arfa off.
They booed Samir as he was being taken off, classless twats.
Pardew's a complete pillock as well.

To all those calling for a retrospective ban I say again that can't happen. Under the rules, the referee saw at least part of the incident and dealt with it as he saw fit at the time by issue of a yellow card.

We all know it was a clear red, or should have been, but under the fa rules no retrospective action can be taken.

The only way it could have been taken is if the referee missed the incident in its entirety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.