Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

BlueSiam said:
Marvin said:
Pellegrini talked the time down already to 5-6 weeks. Typical manager!

"He's a very important player but I hope he can come back in five or six weeks. It's important for the rest of the squad but it's the same thing that happened when [Vincent] Kompany, Agüero or [David] Silva were injured. We always had another player that replaced him and we will try to do that with Samir but he was in a very good moment."

Nasri is not happy with Yanga-Mbiwa. "Of course he's very upset because he has to stop at this moment for six weeks with a serious injury.
That League Cup Final is going to be a big target for Nasri I think. If he can make it, I'm sure he will push for it.

Probably too soon at this moment to have a good idea of exactly how long he will be out for.

If we're lucky it could work in our favour - we get a player back who is refreshed, but we will need the other players to stay fit.

Perhaps, and we've been saying it all season, We have West Ham away, and maybe Watford at home in the Cups. They should be aiming for those games
Jovetic and Rodwell can step up.

I've been dreaming of this. The problem is the minute they take a step up, they seem to take 2 steps down again.

Lets hope his injury doesn't affect us us too much and we can keep winning as we did after Kun got injured.

eastmanc said:
BlueSiam said:
Marvin said:
Pellegrini talked the time down already to 5-6 weeks. Typical manager!

That League Cup Final is going to be a big target for Nasri I think. If he can make it, I'm sure he will push for it.

Probably too soon at this moment to have a good idea of exactly how long he will be out for.

If we're lucky it could work in our favour - we get a player back who is refreshed, but we will need the other players to stay fit.

Perhaps, and we've been saying it all season, We have West Ham away, and maybe Watford at home in the Cups. They should be aiming for those games
Jovetic and Rodwell can step up.

I've been dreaming of this. The problem is the minute they take a step up, they seem to take 2 steps down again.

Lets hope his injury doesn't affect us us too much and we can keep winning as we did after Kun got injured.
We were winning without Silva, we can cope without Nasri now Kun is back, Jovetic or Rodwell would be nice, something tells me it'll be difficult to get both in.

was at the stadium observing the last training session before today's game apparently, must be gutting for him playing so well earlier and not being able to play

article-2539354-1AA873C600000578-513_634x538.jpg

Samir will be missed most against Barca. Against these we need our best ball retainers.

Arthureros said:
Samir will be missed most against Barca. Against these we need our best ball retainers.

I dun think we will have the ball much anyway mate. Our best chance is defend well and deadly fast counterattack ala Chelsea that year they won it.

kippaxblue76 said:
Good to see him on the sidelines tonight, seems to be a real unity in this squad now.

I love them supporting each other shows true team spirit something we always lacked under mancini...

corky1970 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Good to see him on the sidelines tonight, seems to be a real unity in this squad now.

Where exactly were you expecting him to be ? Smacked up in an alley with a whore and 20's hanging out of his pocket drinking whiskey ?
lol :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.