Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

corky1970 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Good to see him on the sidelines tonight, seems to be a real unity in this squad now.

Where exactly were you expecting him to be ? Smacked up in an alley with a whore and 20's hanging out of his pocket drinking whiskey ?
That's my go-to plan when recovering from injury or illness. It's got me through 40 years so don't knock it!

he was photographed today in knee braces and training/ jogging with the squad. this must be a positive sign. I hope he comes back before 8 weeks

corky1970 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Good to see him on the sidelines tonight, seems to be a real unity in this squad now.

Where exactly were you expecting him to be ? Smacked up in an alley with a whore and 20's hanging out of his pocket drinking whiskey ?
that's ribery.

johnmc said:
Nasri was running at training today?? He was on crutches a couple of days ago.

Physios when possible like to keep knees moving as not moving them can be worse. Although 2 weeks after having his leg blown off would seem unlikely he was jogging

corky1970 said:
kippaxblue76 said:

That seems to be Wayne Rooney's preferred route to full fitness.

Prestwich_Blue said:
corky1970 said:
kippaxblue76 said:

Warm weather break in Egypt you say.....

Prestwich_Blue said:
corky1970 said:
kippaxblue76 said:

....or Mario's route to his brand of fitness

BlueSiam said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
corky1970 said:

....or Mario's route to his brand of fitness
Rooney was tongue-in-cheek but Mario I could believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.