Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Fucking class player. I'm aways happy when he starts unlike some know-nowts on here.

Sky Blue said:
Fucking class player. I'm aways happy when he starts unlike some know-nowts on here.

As well as being a talented lad, he works his arse off. Baffled at anyone who doesn't rate him as a player. That being said, there are some on here that don't rate Yaya......this is a strange place at times......

Davs 19 said:
Sky Blue said:

As well as being a talented lad, he works his arse off. Baffled at anyone who doesn't rate him as a player. That being said, there are some on here that don't rate Yaya......this is a strange place at times......
Can't argue with this.

spacecadet said:
Davs 19 said:
Sky Blue said:

Can't argue with this.

he shut down Coleman in the first and 2nd half when he tried to come forward which cut off one of Everton's attacking threats this season at source, worked bloody hard today and made the 3rd goal as well.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
spacecadet said:
Davs 19 said:
Can't argue with this.

he shut down Coleman in the first and 2nd half when he tried to come forward which cut off one of Everton's attacking threats this season at source, worked bloody hard today and made the 3rd goal as well.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.