Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

01cravend said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Interesting now if one of their midfielders get injured and he gets the call (assuming he's on standby?)

Wonder if his lass would go to Brazil then.........AWKWARD

He's not even on stand-by
And I get the feeling she's not the one that should be on the lookout regardless.

Shame for Samir but his professional Wag girlfriend has probably put an end to his international career and knocked a few mil off his value. Given that he is a city asset that's not good news for us. Someone needs to send Ruben round with a message.

Gelsons Dad said:
Shame for Samir but his professional Wag girlfriend has probably put an end to his international career and knocked a few mil off his value. Given that he is a city asset that's not good news for us. Someone needs to send Ruben round with a message.

A bit of an over reaction if you don't me saying
We are not selling him so makes no odds what his value is

01cravend said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Interesting now if one of their midfielders get injured and he gets the call (assuming he's on standby?)

He's left out because 3/4 players asked the coach to do so.

Probably Valbuena, Remy, Giroud and Debuchy did this.

Gelsons Dad said:

if he does not play international football surely his transfer value goes UP?

Pinturicchio said:
01cravend said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

I think its simpler, I imagine twatini asked deschamps to do it, and to Gael as well

Pinturicchio said:
01cravend said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

Nothing to do with his political stance then?

Righhhhhhht

As his mrs said, fuck France and it's backward practicing cultures and fuck Deschamps for bottling out of picking Frances best player this year!!!

Politics and football should be kept separate. I'm only bothered because two hard working professionals who have a much better claim to be going to the place where some players footballing dreams were built, than the likes of fucking Evra.

Whatever is going on in that French dressing room, I will laugh them off the fucking field when they are eliminated after only 3 games. Cabaye, Valbuena, Sissokho. Better than Nasri? Hahahahahahahahhahahahah fuck you Deschamps.

Gelsons Dad said:

I don't think we want to sell him, but he's not an international player anymore, and has little commercial value, so we must ensure that we reduce his wages, e.g. if he is on 160k per week, his new wages should be 100k per week.

If he doesn't accept the reduced wages, we must sell him this summer, otherwise he's going to walk out for free in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.