Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

^^^ Utter nonsense.

If anything he's worth more to us as he'll be fresh every pre-season now. His bird mouthed off after he was unfairly ostracized from his NT not before anyway.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Pinturicchio said:
01cravend said:
He's not even on stand-by

He's left out because 3/4 players asked the coach to do so.

Probably Valbuena, Remy, Giroud and Debuchy did this.

Nothing to do with his political stance then?

Righhhhhhht

As his mrs said, fuck France and it's backward practicing cultures and fuck Deschamps for bottling out of picking Frances best player this year!!!

IF, and its a big IF, those players mentioned have got together and asked Deschamps not to pick him they have probably just lost the manager his job

Not one of them is fit to lace Samir's left boot let alone influence the manager in picking him

Will Giroud and Remy even get a game with Benzema there. Debuchy the same with Sagna there. Not seen much of Valbuena but what i have seen of him hasn't caught my eye

Samir would have gone to Brazil and been their best player, a front 3 of Ribery, Benzema and Nasri would have seen them get out of the group IMO

Kippax Street 1880 said:
^^^ Utter nonsense.

If anything he's worth more to us as he'll be fresh every pre-season now. His bird mouthed off after he was unfairly ostracized from his NT not before anyway.

He won't be representing Manchester City at the world cup. His value has dropped, his wages should drop too.

Will he be fresh for next season ? Yes he will, but because there's no chance of him getting into the national team, he might decide to give just 60% of his abilities next season. Who knows, maybe he was performing so well this season because he was hoping to get into the national team.

I hope we sign him up for another 4 seasons as soon as possible, but those wages have to be reduced, no other club would give him 160k a week, neither should we.

chris85mcfc said:
Pinturicchio said:
He's left out because 3/4 players asked the coach to do so.

Probably Valbuena, Remy, Giroud and Debuchy did this.

Righhhhhhht

As his mrs said, fuck France and it's backward practicing cultures and fuck Deschamps for bottling out of picking Frances best player this year!!!

IF, and its a big IF, those players mentioned have got together and asked Deschamps not to pick him they have probably just lost the manager his job

Not one of them is fit to lace Samir's left boot let alone influence the manager in picking him

Will Giroud and Remy even get a game with Benzema there. Debuchy the same with Sagna there. Not seen much of Valbuena but what i have seen of him hasn't caught my eye

Samir would have gone to Brazil and been their best player, a front 3 of Ribery, Benzema and Nasri would have seen them get out of the group IMO

Some just choose to pick on this media driven portrayal of the guy, I've met him enough times and he's a lovely lad, very polite and engaging... He's been outspoken in the French press on his beliefs and should be applauded in trying to oust
the prehistoric climate the thick French fuckers find themselves in...... Imagine a country that raped and pillaged for century upon century, that someone can be indeed that nationality, however, leave your Quran at the door..... Disgrace, the Backdraft off this is going to be huge!!!!!

chris85mcfc said:

Righhhhhhht

Some just choose to pick on this media driven portrayal of the guy, I've met him enough times and he's a lovely lad, very polite and engaging... He's been outspoken in the French press on his beliefs and should be applauded in trying to oust
the prehistoric climate the thick French fuckers find themselves in...... Imagine a country that raped and pillaged for century upon century, that someone can be indeed that nationality, however, leave your Quran at the door..... Disgrace, the Backdraft off this is going to be huge!!!!!

He seems like a really nice, well-spoken lad and always comes across well in interviews

You can tell he has matured in the last couple of years, you can even see the maturity in his performances, a lot more consistent

The big test will be when Deschamps gets sacked after WC failure and the next manager comes swims across the channel to try and get Sami back in the fold

chris85mcfc said:

Righhhhhhht

I doubt it's got anything to do with him being muslim aren't both Ribery and Benzema muslims. If he creates problems in the dressing room then it doesn't leave the manager with much choice but it is crazy that Evra got picked even though he's had a shit season and he refused to train at the last world cup.

MCFC4EVR said:
chris85mcfc said:

I doubt it's got anything to do with him being muslim aren't both Ribery and Benzema muslims. If he creates problems in the dressing room then it doesn't leave the manager with much choice but it is crazy that Evra got picked even though he's had a shit season and he refused to train at the last world cup.

You mean frank and Karen who like to shag young, underage prostitutes?????

The same two who wouldn't say boo to a goose during or after the trial???

It has everything to do with his religion because he makes a point of how proud he is of it, people like those two make a mockery of it.....

Do you remember nasris support for Dieudonné 6 months ago? Look no further chief!!!!

MCFC4EVR said:

You mean frank and Karen who like to shag young, underage prostitutes?????

The same two who wouldn't say boo to a goose during or after the trial???

It has everything to do with his religion because he makes a point of how proud he is of it, people like those two make a mockery of it.....

Do you remember nasris support for Dieudonné 6 months ago? Look no further chief!!!!

Was just thinking whether his 'Quenelle' gesture had anything to do with this

Not jumping to conclusions but I thought it was more to do with his outspoken comments about the French media

Irrespective of what he has said/done all it would have taken was a proper chat with the lad to see what his attitude is like

Question is, is Samir surprised he hasn't been selected? I imagine he had heard a few whispers himself leading up to the announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.