Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

Always looked selfish in my eyes. Sometimes, when he can pass the ball and he choses not to and loses possesion, that sort of thing drives me crazy. And i mean times when there can be goals scored, not when they lead the game. But hey, that's just my opinion. The difference between him, jovetic ,navas and silva is huge. He will never be on their level, which is think will be proven in the future. He will just be good as a sub and the reason is because he is selfish and does not provide the service as the others do.

I think Mancini used Nasri as his 'go to man' when he wanted to slow us down, stop all out bombing forward and retain possession a bit more. That was clear sometimes when he would bring him on when we were winning or against teams who saw more possession than we may have etc.

I think he needs a bit of confidence, a good run in the team and probably to play through the centre. Break his shackles off and give him some roaming time and I think he could be key for us when he plays.

He got better towards the end of the season with it, but he still needs to learn to stick his body on the line a bit in terms of defensive duties.

Nasri was great today. Worked really hard and has an eye for the killer pass. One thing that always impresses me about him is that he almost never loses possession of the ball. I noticed this last season also, he has excellent close control of the ball and is very good at holding it. I am excited for him and the team this year!!!!

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Thought he was excellent tonight

itchy%20cat.jpg

He worked hard tonight but he still doesnt provide the inspiration and creativity we bought him for,he doesnt take a game by the scruff of the neck.

Just lacks that top tier quality and,for me,hasnt lived up to his billing.I wouldnt be concerned if he left.

FantasyIreland said:
He worked hard tonight but he still doesnt provide the inspiration and creativity we bought him for,he doesnt take a game by the scruff of the neck.

Just lacks that top tier quality and,for me,hasnt lived up to his billing.I wouldnt be concerned if he left.

what a load of shite, he should of had three assists to his name tonight, he was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.