Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
FantasyIreland said:
He worked hard tonight but he still doesnt provide the inspiration and creativity we bought him for,he doesnt take a game by the scruff of the neck.

Just lacks that top tier quality and,for me,hasnt lived up to his billing.I wouldnt be concerned if he left.

what a load of shite, he should of had three assists to his name tonight, he was excellent.

Agreed and looked like the nasri we bought from arsenal tonight and hopefully will continue this form though out the season coming.

This is what's so exciting about the new arrivals - there's a buzz about the club and there's real competition for places - and Nasri is precisely the type of player who is going to have to raise his game, as we know he can. The rags are already really worried about the next nine months. It's going to be a fucking fantastic season.

His game will improve a lot if he could stop unnecessary dribbling and pass more first ball quicker.

Everything else aside his work rate really impressed me tonight, quite liking this "having a manager that players want to work for and impress" thing.

If negredo could actually finish then Nasri would have had more than the 1 assist tonight.
Will be in the starting lineup vs newcastle

blightee said:
If negredo could actually finish then Nasri would have had more than the 1 assist tonight.
Will be in the starting lineup vs newcastle

shot_in_the_head.gif

He's continued the good form he showed in St Louis and New York. Is finally coming into his own - can see him as a deep lying attacking midfielder and the link between or CM's and the front three. Often leading the charge on counter attacks like tonight. Class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.