Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

Silva Service said:
He's continued the good form he showed in St Louis and New York. Is finally coming into his own - can see him as a deep lying attacking midfielder and the link between or CM's and the front three. Often leading the charge on counter attacks like tonight. Class act.
Our very own Xavi ;)

Of course he's NOT useless, he's extremely useful to the opposition.

The_Mo said:
Silva Service said:
He's continued the good form he showed in St Louis and New York. Is finally coming into his own - can see him as a deep lying attacking midfielder and the link between or CM's and the front three. Often leading the charge on counter attacks like tonight. Class act.
Our very own Xavi ;)

How you can mention XAVI and NASRI in the same sentence is beyond me. NASRI not fit to lace the little spaniards boots - IMO.

kippaxking79 said:
The_Mo said:
Silva Service said:
Our very own Xavi ;)

How you can mention XAVI and NASRI in the same sentence is beyond me. NASRI not fit to lace the little spaniards boots - IMO.

...and Corradi was our very own Messi?

Not effective today v Arsenal.

Still going sideways and backwards.

He should be unlocking defences with his close control and passing. Will this season be any different to last?

Kompany is King said:
Not effective today v Arsenal.

Still going sideways and backwards.

He should be unlocking defences with his close control and passing. Will this season be any different to last?

Played on the left not central, Pellers is learning I hope.

kippaxking79 said:
The_Mo said:
Silva Service said:
Our very own Xavi ;)

who is.

considering nasri is playing for his place , his performance in the 2nd half was abysmal ,and if he doesnt get in our 1st team , he wont be going to the world cup with france ,or maybe hes happy on the bench collecting his £120k a week ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.