Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Got away with the inverted Nazi salute around the same time as Anelka. Not really picked up by media. Maybe something and nothing but could indicate lack of judgement at times. This was the case at Euro 2012 as well. Needs to keep his head down and continue his outstanding form for us. A class act no doubt but potential for major blow out.

Am I the only one failing to see this 'outstanding form.' His form in the second half of last season reverted to what it was in previous seasons. He is great at the tika taka, play the ball backwards, but when you look at what Jovetic has shown in pre season, it shows the type of attacking impetus we were lacking at times last season. He is a decent player, but if he was showing the type of form people are talking about, then he would have been taken to Brazil, despite his perceived attitude problems.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Am I the only one failing to see this 'outstanding form.' His form in the second half of last season reverted to what it was in previous seasons. He is great at the tika taka, play the ball backwards, but when you look at what Jovetic has shown in pre season, it shows the type of attacking impetus we were lacking at times last season. He is a decent player, but if he was showing the type of form people are talking about, then he would have been taken to Brazil, despite his perceived attitude problems.

this post is so full of shit its untrue.

worse than mine and that's saying something.

de niro said:

That's all I'm saying on the subject until the season begins. If I'm wrong I will eat humble pie.

Nasri will always have his haters.Mainly because he will not toe the line and if he feels hard done by he will say so. When he is on song he can help beat any team,his vision and link up pay with yaya and silva his excellent.He wasn't taken to brazil because the FFA are so far up themselves they would not accept any apology.I am so glad he hasn't got baggage now and IMO he will justify that this season alone.As for jovetic,he may have shined in pre season but he has a lot to do week in week out to get a starting berth in the prem.

You're not the only one.

He had a very good first half to last season but came back from injury back to his worst.

He can deliver but needs a strong season this year. His place will be under threat if he doesn't get back to his best. He's obviously a confidence player, though, so he has the right manager in charge.

Big year for the lad.

de niro said:

Thought you smoked him out to be a rag billy?

de niro said:

That's all I'm saying on the subject until the season begins. If I'm wrong I will eat humble pie.

Some very strange comments here which are highlighted above. Just two quick points and there are many more that could be mentioned.

Right at the crunch point of last season he brilliantly made Dzeko's 3rd and crucial goal against Everton and also scored the vital first goal in the season finale against West Ham.

Yes, we really lacked attacking impetus last season......I mean we only scored 102 goals in the League......the mind boggles!!!!.

uwe rosler 28 said:
de niro said:

Check my post history before you start throwing that about. Dipshit.

uwe rosler 28 said:
de niro said:

Check my post history before you start throwing that about. Dipshit.
And you check out the CoC when abusing others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.