Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

squirtyflower said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Thought you smoked him out to be a rag billy?

Check my post history before you start throwing that about. Dipshit.
And you check out the CoC when abusing others

I'd take dipshit any day of the week before being called a rag. Wind your neck in.

squirtyflower said:

I'd take dipshit any day of the week before being called a rag. Wind your neck in.
Keep on and you'll be getting a rest

squirtyflower said:

Haha.....you stick to your guns fella. I'll start running a book on whether Mangala will sign before you're 'suspended'!

At least the thread is getting interesting.

malg said:
squirtyflower said:

Haha.....you stick to your guns fella. I'll start running a book on whether Mangala will sign before you're 'suspended'!

I've read alot of your posts fella and IF you are a blue then you are a dipshit either that or you just spout a load of bollocks to intice people into an argument with you. I'm jot the first person to call you a rag and I won't be the last while you carry on posting such shit!

uwe rosler 28 said:
malg said:

I've read alot of your posts fella and IF you are a blue then you are a dipshit either that or you just spout a load of bollocks to intice people into an argument with you. I'm jot the first person to call you a rag and I won't be the last while you carry on posting such shit!
I kind of hope you've replied to the wrong poster!

uwe rosler 28 said:
malg said:

So you're referring to the Nasri thread on the transfer forum. I got called a rag for having the audacity to say I don't rate Nasri that highly. We don't share the same opinion on a player, whooptydoo. It's a forum, would be boring if we all agreed with each other. As I said earlier, if I am wrong I will gladly hold my hands up.

His form did dip after his injury, but not to the levels of the season before in my opinion. I still wanted him in the team and not out of it. I think with Nasri, he is affected mentally by injuries far more than he is physically. But I'm a big fan, I think he's a class act.

malg said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
malg said:

I kind of hope you've replied to the wrong poster!

It was aimed at dandruff! Just been reading through his posts again and to be fair he seems to post A BIT of sense towards city but seems to go on real rants about nasri hart and dzeko don't think he rates them really jury still out! Oh he hates nasri but thinks its great news for city regarding his pending international retirement! Everyone entilted to there opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.