Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

uwe rosler 28 said:
malg said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
I've read alot of your posts fella and IF you are a blue then you are a dipshit either that or you just spout a load of bollocks to intice people into an argument with you. I'm jot the first person to call you a rag and I won't be the last while you carry on posting such shit!
I kind of hope you've replied to the wrong poster!

It was aimed at dandruff! Just been reading through his posts again and to be fair he seems to post A BIT of sense towards city but seems to go on real rants about nasri hart and dzeko don't think he rates them really jury still out! Oh he hates nasri but thinks its great news for city regarding his pending international retirement! Everyone entilted to there opinion!

That was on one of my more rational days :) fair play for taking the time mate, as I say we all have differing opinions on certain players. Those who you mentioned I am not majorly keen on, but at the same time respect their individual efforts in bringing us success. It's just a pet hate being called a rag when you disagree with the status quo. We're better than that!

If only he had come back from injury and scored the winning LC final goal, or the first in our last day win to take the title ey..

People expect him to be Silva. Even the comparison with Jovetic doesn't stick. They're all attacking midfielders; but they all have different styles and strengths. Nasri holds possession, keeps the ball moving and the play ticking with accurate link up play from the back to the forwards. He also played, on average, more key passes over the course of the season than anyone. When we didn't have him in the side last season, our attacking form was a little more disjointed.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
malg said:
Haha.....you stick to your guns fella. I'll start running a book on whether Mangala will sign before you're 'suspended'!

At least the thread is getting interesting.

I've read alot of your posts fella and IF you are a blue then you are a dipshit either that or you just spout a load of bollocks to intice people into an argument with you. I'm jot the first person to call you a rag and I won't be the last while you carry on posting such shit!

So you're referring to the Nasri thread on the transfer forum. I got called a rag for having the audacity to say I don't rate Nasri that highly. We don't share the same opinion on a player, whooptydoo. It's a forum, would be boring if we all agreed with each other. As I said earlier, if I am wrong I will gladly hold my hands up.
You're already wrong in as much as Nasri was one of our best players last season.

uwe rosler 28 said:
malg said:
I kind of hope you've replied to the wrong poster!

It was aimed at dandruff! Just been reading through his posts again and to be fair he seems to post A BIT of sense towards city but seems to go on real rants about nasri hart and dzeko don't think he rates them really jury still out! Oh he hates nasri but thinks its great news for city regarding his pending international retirement! Everyone entilted to there opinion!

That was on one of my more rational days :) fair play for taking the time mate, as I say we all have differing opinions on certain players. Those who you mentioned I am not majorly keen on, but at the same time respect their individual efforts in bringing us success. It's just a pet hate being called a rag when you disagree with the status quo. We're better than that!

To be fair I slagged a few players off last season that didn't really deserve it but I was slightly intoxicated at the time and I've taken a few bans for it! It would be as you say boring if everybody had the same opinion! But still think your wrong regarding nasri !!!!!

uwe rosler 28 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

To be fair I slagged a few players off last season that didn't really deserve it but I was slightly intoxicated at the time and I've taken a few bans for it! It would be as you say boring if everybody had the same opinion! But still think your wrong regarding nasri !!!!!

Haha no probs mate, hope I'm wrong. I thought he was fantastic the first half of last season, but tailed off in the second. Anyways, onwards and upwards, bring on Sunday!

Gabriel said:
We are, so to speak, 'spoiled rotten'!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9egICOU3wc[/video]

We'll see as he plays out his career with MCFC, now that he is in his prime, that he'll be up there with the all time City Greats.

There will always be Nasri haters, even amongst proper Blues. C'est la vie!

Seriously good player, can only see him getting better this season too. Wouldn't surprised me if he outperformed Silva. To be perfectly honest I'm tempted to say he outperformed Silva last season too.

de niro said:
Every other team in the league would take him, every last one of them. He's a tremendous player and I'm glad he's ours.

Couldn't agree more. He's class. The scary thing is we may have only scratched the surface of what he is capable of. If we can hold together this manager and this system and this core group of players for a good chunk of time here, I think you'll see Sam and several others perform at an even higher standard as they continue to grow as a unit. Sometimes it's easy to forget that we are only a year into the Mannyball/HolistiCity era.

Let's see how he (Nasri) plays, and, if MP selects on form. Nasri does play a lot passes, but they are, on the whole, predictable and unproductive. I think that some of his play tends to slow us down. Think we are much more effective with a higher tempo, and less fannying about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.