Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

kippaxking79 said:
The_Mo said:
Silva Service said:
He's continued the good form he showed in St Louis and New York. Is finally coming into his own - can see him as a deep lying attacking midfielder and the link between or CM's and the front three. Often leading the charge on counter attacks like tonight. Class act.
Our very own Xavi ;)

How you can mention XAVI and NASRI in the same sentence is beyond me. NASRI not fit to lace the little spaniards boots - IMO.

Nor trusted to clean them properly.

Yea, I've been a staunch Nasri defender, but he's got to actually show up to trial. He's just a mentally weak player. I still maintain that he is highly talented.

jauganaut said:
Yea, I've been a staunch Nasri defender, but he's got to actually show up to trial. He's just a mentally weak player. I still maintain that he is highly talented.

I agree, that's the whole reason why I slate him on here.

I know he's had problems off the pitch but we all have shit to deal with, next season he's got to show his talent.

There's no worries with this, as he won't start in proper games. He might get an odd run out here and there.

Agreed!!

Will he start against Newcastle? I say no.

He'll be lucky to be on the bench. Is he a shithouse no. Has he under performed for City yes with a capital Y.

Can Pelligrinni motivate him? I hope so, but my waters tell me he'll be moved on probably next summer.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
There's no worries with this, as he won't start in proper games. He might get an odd run out here and there.

Agreed!!

Will he start against Newcastle? I say no.

He'll be lucky to be on the bench. Is he a shithouse no. Has he under performed for City yes with a capital Y.

Can Pelligrinni motivate him? I hope so, but my waters tell me he'll be moved on probably next summer.
hes a complete shithouse

Far from useless just,more often than not,a passenger.

I wouldn't hesitate to sell him and replace with a more effective and industrious team player.

For the money paid and the wages we are paying him, he doesn't deliver.

Hopefully he will spend most of the season on the bench because of the new signings are no better than him then we have bought poorly.

I would sell him if we get an offer of more than £15m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.