Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

Another scapegoat! None of the 3 goals we conceded yesterday were down to him.
Since the home derby alot of blues have turned on him without good reason. A large majority of our key players didn't perform last season, not just Nasri.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
For the money paid and the wages we are paying him, he doesn't deliver.

Hopefully he will spend most of the season on the bench because of the new signings are no better than him then we have bought poorly.

I would sell him if we get an offer of more than £15m

I wouldn't.

Nasri likes to have the ball and likes to look as though he is a fantastic dribbler and then 9 times out of 10 he passes the ball backwards and we lose momentum.

I would love him to be the player he was at Arsenal but I am not holding my breath.

George Hannah said:
This is a most unfortunate thread title and should be changed
Yes, get rid of the 'NOT' to make it more accurate :-)

Did very well last night. Fair play to the lad.

dobobobo said:
jauganaut said:
Yea, I've been a staunch Nasri defender, but he's got to actually show up to trial. He's just a mentally weak player. I still maintain that he is highly talented.

I agree, that's the whole reason why I slate him on here.

I know he's had problems off the pitch but we all have shit to deal with , next season he's got to show his talent.

Yeah we do all have shit to deal with, but is our shit then the topic of conversation for over a million people?
Are our arguments with our bosses made public knowledge so that everybody (who shows an interest) is aware of them and then has an opinion on them without knowing even half of the facts?
Are our mistakes at work shown on national television?

I imagine that these sorts of things will probably make any issues a bit more of a problem to the individuals involved.

And I hate the "for what he's getting paid....blah-blah-blah" lines as well. Money doesn't solve all of the life's problems.

ANYWAY......

For what it's worth I'm not his biggest fan, but I reckon it's time to give the guy another chance.
He's made some mistakes, he's not shown the required desire, and he's not had the impact in the team that we all hoped he would have, BUT, it was public knowledge that he didn't get on with the last management team, so can't we all just see what he does under new management and give him another chance?
But I agree, it's time for him to step up.

Oh, and for my money he isn't useless.

karen7 said:
chicagoblues said:
Class goal Samir ...keep up

He never would have run after and fought for the ball like that last season,safe to say he is more motivated now

All of that and playing in the position that prompted us to buy him from Arsenal in the first place. keep him central and he'll be a totally different player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.