Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

hgblue said:
Mike N said:
hgblue said:
Absolutely. You can tell whether someone has a clue by whether they rate Nasri or not.

What a pair of smug bores you two sound like! So you both 'have a clue' and anyone who has a difference of opinion doesnt?

I take it you're not a Nasri fan then? ;)

Proof that you dont read the posts before adding your comments. Thought that would to required to 'have a clue'. Bore on.

We should go all out for sterling, younger and already puts more fright in to defences than Nasri. That speedy dribbled is the last piece of the jigsaw were missing at the moment.

Seemed to lose the ball a few times when he first came on in the second but he got better as the game progressed. He tends to have bad games against arsenal especially at home but I thought he was good there at the end. Left clichy exposed but that was to be expected

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Seemed to lose the ball a few times when he first came on in the second but he got better as the game progressed. He tends to have bad games against arsenal especially at home but I thought he was good there at the end. Left clichy exposed but that was to be expected
So apart from losing the ball,leaving Clichy exposed ,fluffing a shot what the effing hell use was he..Oh yes he made a lot of 3 yard needless meaningless passes . He adds little to City unless we want to play keepball.

nellyonthewing said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
So apart from losing the ball,leaving Clichy exposed ,fluffing a shot what the effing hell use was he..Oh yes he made a lot of 3 yard needless meaningless passes . He adds little to City unless we want to play keepball.

Yet he's been one of our key players in two titles and under two managers.

You're clueless mate. Criticising Nasri is the new idiots favourite pastime.

Mister Appointment said:
nellyonthewing said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:

We don't need him in the side when we have Silva, we need a more direct dribbler.

Reluctant to criticise as he didn't really do too much wrong today, but as I said in the Navas thread, Navas should be playing more games ahead of him at the moment. Navas is far more effective.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Reluctant to criticise as he didn't really do too much wrong today, but as I said in the Navas thread, Navas should be playing more games ahead of him at the moment. Navas is far more effective.
Agree,navas,milner and jovetic once fit must definitely get the nod ahead of nasri,he offers nothing much defensively too,just runs around a lot when compared.to silva who gets stuck in and makes some important interceptions.I would want us to go all out for reus next season,if not for ffp di maria would have been a great buy,sigh..

Mister Appointment said:
nellyonthewing said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:

He is ludicrously overcriticised.

Had a decent half today. As to saying he seemed to give the ball away a few times today, he turned it over once and failed to complete one pass.

He probably should have hit a shot better and maybe should have done more to stay on onside at the end.

the funny thing is that a lot statistics show that he runs a lot/the most in the game but actually seeing the game doesnt suggest that whereas silva does so much more...he does run back, but often enough doesnt make challenges or gets back in time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.