Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

He has all the skill in the world to be a top class player but he rarely show's it or changes games. That is what is frustrating about him.

Firasdo said:
AJ was more effective sub than Nasri.

Said this to my brother tonight. And Johnson used to drive us mad! Have him every day of the week before Nasri.

Samir Nasri is NOT useless

This type of player isn't great as an impact sub.

If I were the manager, I'd have started Nasri over Navas and use Navas as an impact sub because he's sure to unsettle the other team as they have to adjust to a different approach, and a pacy one as that.

Yes he scored Monday, but for me Nasri will not be a useful sub when it's crunch time and you need a goal.

Jumanji said:
This type of of player isn't great as an impact sub.

If I were the manager, I'd have started Nasri over Navas and use Navas as an impact sub because he's sure to unsettle the other team as they have to adjust to a different approach, and a pacy one as that.

Yes he scored Monday, but for me Nasri will not be a useful sub when it's crunch time and you need a goal.

Don't think we need him, the money from his sale would be put to better use. I would pick Milner over him every time. With the quality of players we have enough to fill his role across all comps. even if one or two get injured. Milner should be getting the game time Nasri gets, and his place on the subs bench can be filled with a youngster like Lopes or Pozo to get experience if we are 3/4-0 up.

Samir Nasri is a useless shit who doesn't give a fuck about anything concerning our club. Sooner we get rid of him the better.

Nothing has changed my opinion that he will be gone by September next summer. 150k/week for what he gives is crazy. I hope PSG/Monaco will be interested by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.