Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

Navas - 245 mins played : Contribution to 0 goals.

Nasri - 88 mins played : Contribution to 2 goals.

I dont really give a shit if he plays or not,,,, I dont see that he is a particularly bad player but there again I dont see him being head and shoulders above others.... No, what City desparately need is a regular teamsheet... Something that writes itself each week because they work well together

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
He just seems to fuck around in training-another one IMO who wish we'd have sold
So far this season when he's been brought on, he's shown urgency both in defending and in attacking. Quite often more than the starters have especially versus Hull.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/336699/Manuel-Pellegrini-has-got-Samir-Nasri-smiling" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... ri-smiling</a>

Nasri said: “I’m now quite happy at Manchester City. By contrast, there was no way I could be happy last season.

“Roberto Mancini signed me for City, and I started games for him, but he would take me off midway through.

“Mancini was a boss in the true Italian style. He does not try to be close to his players”
Samir Nasri
“I had some problems with him, as his methods are very different from Arsene Wenger’s.

“Mancini was a boss in the true Italian style. He does not try to be close to his players.

“He would arrive at the training ground, not even say hello to you, tell you what he wanted to do and that was it.

“Mancini wanted to hurt my pride last season by saying I only trained at 50 per cent. His words did their job, as I played well in the final three games.”

neel said:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/336699/Manuel-Pellegrini-has-got-Samir-Nasri-smiling

Nasri said: “I’m now quite happy at Manchester City. By contrast, there was no way I could be happy last season.

“Roberto Mancini signed me for City, and I started games for him, but he would take me off midway through.

“Mancini was a boss in the true Italian style. He does not try to be close to his players”
Samir Nasri
“I had some problems with him, as his methods are very different from Arsene Wenger’s.

“Mancini was a boss in the true Italian style. He does not try to be close to his players.

“He would arrive at the training ground, not even say hello to you, tell you what he wanted to do and that was it.

“Mancini wanted to hurt my pride last season by saying I only trained at 50 per cent. His words did their job, as I played well in the final three games.”

Good God. When you think what some people put up with at work to make sure they can feed their kids and pay the mortgage.

neel said:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/336699/Manuel-Pellegrini-has-got-Samir-Nasri-smiling

Samir Nasri

Well thanks for that Samir...
No wonder Mancini had to continually put his size 9 up your arse!

Neither Nasri nor Navas are good enough for City.

Firasdo said:
Neither Nasri nor Navas are good enough for City.

Agree about Nasri but can't about Navas. Surely he should be judged after a season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.