Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

Jumanji said:
This type of player isn't great as an impact sub.

If I were the manager, I'd have started Nasri over Navas and use Navas as an impact sub because he's sure to unsettle the other team as they have to adjust to a different approach, and a pacy one as that.

Yes he scored Monday, but for me Nasri will not be a useful sub when it's crunch time and you need a goal.

So, perhaps bringing him on as an impact sub, particularly playing out wide, is not a good idea ?

How about using him differently & trying to get the best out of him.

Blue Haze said:
Nothing has changed my opinion that he will be gone by September next summer. 150k/week for what he gives is crazy. I hope PSG/Monaco will be interested by then.

+1

He needs to start next match. What exactly has jesus navas done so far? Navas is not as good as nasri and correct use of him will be as an impact sub on FOR nasri so he cant work on tired full backs.

JustATevezFan said:
He needs to start next match. What exactly has jesus navas done so far? Navas is not as good as nasri and correct use of him will be as an impact sub on FOR nasri so he cant work on tired full backs.
I like your username.

JustATevezFan said:
Apart from starting Nasri, and Navas not being as good as him, I agree 100% with your post.

malg said:
JustATevezFan said:
Apart from starting Nasri, and Navas not being as good as him, I agree 100% with your post.
Against the next parked bus, I wouldn't mind both him and Navas starting as well as Silva. Sometimes two forwards doesn't work against a parked bus. Sometimes you need an extra midfielder to create space for that singular forward and if the opposition insists on double-marking the forward, one of the three attacking midfielders should be able to have space to shoot.

taconinja said:
malg said:
JustATevezFan said:
Against the next parked bus, I wouldn't mind both him and Navas starting as well as Silva. Sometimes two forwards doesn't work against a parked bus. Sometimes you need an extra midfielder to create space for that singular forward and if the opposition insists on double-marking the forward, one of the three attacking midfielders should be able to have space to shoot.
Ditto

JustATevezFan said:

Maybe you should get your username changed to JustANasriFan so people know you'll have typed bollocks before they read it

taconinja said:
malg said:
JustATevezFan said:

I agree with that, the only problem is im not sure him and silva can play together

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
taconinja said:
malg said:

I agree with that, the only problem is im not sure him and silva can play together
I think they did the past two games. I'm not convinced totally either though to be honest. It could be worth the gamble, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.