Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
He just seems to fuck around in training-another one IMO who wish we'd have sold

You seen in him person or just going off inside City

Nasri has shown up so far this year.

Don't know what all the hoopla is about.

3 games in folks and some are just dying to jump off the ride...

sorry to say it but i think there are some idiots here who call themselves city fans. samir a city player, that means he plays for the team you call yourself a fan of. that means you are supposed to support him.

samir himself admitted he had problems last season. it can happen to any body, a football player or not. thats it. life is made like this. there are ups and downs.
some people need to understand that not all our squad is or supposed to be made of world class players. some players are better than others and they all rightfully deserve our full support. Plus it is the job of pelligrini to train and choose who is supposed to play. this year pelligrini is playing him and so far he is proving he is worth the trust put in him. MOVE ON.

citijin said:
sorry to say it but i think there are some idiots here who call themselves city fans. samir a city player, that means he plays for the team you call yourself a fan of. that means you are supposed to support him.

samir himself admitted he had problems last season. it can happen to any body, a football player or not. thats it. life is made like this. there are ups and downs.
some people need to understand that not all our squad is or supposed to be made of world class players. some players are better than others and they all rightfully deserve our full support. Plus it is the job of pelligrini to train and choose who is supposed to play. this year pelligrini is playing him and so far he is proving he is worth the trust put in him. MOVE ON.

Stop with the lecturing others on how to be a true supporter - that's called arrogance.
Actually, I support my club - not the players that dont pull their weight. If a player gives %100 every time he pulls a shirt on (Milner,Zabaleta) then they get my full backing whether or not they play well, as thats no more or less than we would give. When players don't give their all- then they deserve to be lambasted. Im yet to see Nasri give anywhere near what I would call %100.............................

ANY1aBLUE said:
citijin said:

Stop with the lecturing others on how to be a true supporter - that's called arrogance.
Actually, I support my club - not the players that dont pull their weight. If a player gives %100 every time he pulls a shirt on (Milner,Zabaleta) then they get my full backing whether or not they play well, as thats no more or less than we would give. When players don't give their all- then they deserve to be lambasted. Im yet to see Nasri give anywhere near what I would call %100.............................

What's giving a 100% running round like a headless chicken, sliding tackles, mud on their shorts?

ANY1aBLUE said:
citijin said:

1- am lecturing no one. just stating my opinion.
2- the club and the players that wear city shirt are interchangeable.
3- about players giving 100% or not, there is only pelligrini who makes those kind of judgments and who in the squad is entitled to play. the player who deserves 100% from you does not necessarily deserve it from other people.

nasri can be a decent CAM but he won't make the first team unless david silva gets injured. for his own sake i think he needs to find another club in the next window

Deserves a start. Every time he's come on he's pressed more than any body else in the team and he's looked good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.