Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

nellyonthewing said:
SebastianBlue said:
Joburg Hero said:
City fan all my life, Seasoncard holder before moving out to RSA and despite living 5000 miles away I've still not missed a minute of a City match since moving here, I just study the game more than most of you and when I know something I'm not afraid to express it.

If all of that is true, which I still have difficulty believing given your post history, I can only imagine how you were during the Pearce era.

I can't say I agree with much of what you say, and I have been playing football, supporting City, and studying the game (going to many Premier League, La Liga, and Bundesliga matches) since I was 5 years old (basically when I was aware enough to have some actual idea of what I was doing/observing).

Still, whatever makes you feel superior mate.

Its you that sounds like a pompous pr***k . This is a Football Forum ..If someone has a contrary view it does not make them a 'new' fan ..
I thought Joburg made a valid point better than I could because I feel about nasri as Bobby did i.e I'd like to smack the lazy mercenary...
Not sure how I sound that way in comparison but you're entitled to your opinion, as is Joburg.

The difference, though, is his seem to nearly always be degrading players or City, which makes it a bit more suspect. I am not one to accuse posters of being a WUM but his posts are obtuse.

Perhaps you are right, though, so I'll refrain in the future.

SebastianBlue said:
nellyonthewing said:
SebastianBlue said:
If all of that is true, which I still have difficulty believing given your post history, I can only imagine how you were during the Pearce era.

I can't say I agree with much of what you say, and I have been playing football, supporting City, and studying the game (going to many Premier League, La Liga, and Bundesliga matches) since I was 5 years old (basically when I was aware enough to have some actual idea of what I was doing/observing).

Its you that sounds like a pompous pr***k . This is a Football Forum ..If someone has a contrary view it does not make them a 'new' fan ..
I thought Joburg made a valid point better than I could because I feel about nasri as Bobby did i.e I'd like to smack the lazy mercenary...
Not sure how I sound that way in comparison but you're entitled to your opinion, as is Joburg.

The difference, though, is his seem to nearly always be degrading players or City, which makes it a bit more suspect. I am not one to accuse posters of being a WUM but his posts are obtuse.

Perhaps you are right, though, so I'll refrain in the future.
He isn't right. You shouldn't worry.

Jesus Navas - 318 minutes played , Contribution to 0 goals.

Samir Nasri - 287 minutes played , Contribution to 4 goals.

Thought he played well last night, much more direct than usual and did some decent runs. Wish he would shoot more though when he gets into dangerous positions.

Starting Nasri is about as reliable as russian roulette. He's either an incredible and creative force to be reckoned with and a great eye for the perfect pass...or he's barely involved beyond getting in the way and being knocked about the pitch by players NOT built like a 13 year old boy.

chezequerz said:
Starting Nasri is about as reliable as russian roulette. He's either an incredible and creative force to be reckoned with and a great eye for the perfect pass...or he's barely involved beyond getting in the way and being knocked about the pitch by players NOT built like a 13 year old boy.

I can't think of the last time he's been given a consistent run as a starter.

nellyonthewing said:
SebastianBlue said:
Joburg Hero said:
City fan all my life, Seasoncard holder before moving out to RSA and despite living 5000 miles away I've still not missed a minute of a City match since moving here, I just study the game more than most of you and when I know something I'm not afraid to express it.

Just wondering what word this was?

P R _ _ _ K

levets said:
Nasri was excellent last night!

Look a player reborn to me ... has worked his bollocks off for pretty much every minute he's had on the pitch since the season began. He needs to keep playing and his confidence will go up. Still often takes the easy pass when he has it in his locker to play the Silva pass to unlock a defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.