Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

BillyShears said:
levets said:
Nasri was excellent last night!

Look a player reborn to me ... has worked his bollocks off for pretty much every minute he's had on the pitch since the season began. He needs to keep playing and his confidence will go up. Still often takes the easy pass when he has it in his locker to play the Silva pass to unlock a defence.

Yep... certainly playing with new found confidence. His ball retention is second to none.

Spurs got Lamela and Eriksen this summer.
Arsenal had Cazorla and got the player which has the most assists on the European contintent, Mesut Özil. Of all the players mentioned here I rate Özil as the best creative attacking midfielder of all.
United didn't buy any creativity this summer.
Chelsea have Mata, Hazard and Oscar.
We have Silva and Nasri.

We are weak in the creative department. I don't rate Nasri as a creative player. To be honest I have no idea what his actual strengths are.

Silva being injured is hurting us. Badly.

Comrade Buka said:
Arsenal had Cazorla and got the player which has the most assists on the European contintent, Mesut Özil. Of all the players mentioned here I rate Özil as the best creative attacking midfielder of all.
We have Silva and Nasri.

We are weak in the creative department. I don't rate Nasri as a creative player. To be honest I have no idea what his actual strengths are.

I'm with you on all your comments, although you could argue that Navas is a creative signing

Comrade Buka said:
We have Silva and Nasri.

You could easily argue for Navas, Jovetic, and Fernandinho to pose creative threats.

I'm expecting big things from Nasri this season, thought he was excellent last night.

Comrade Buka said:
We have Silva and Nasri.

Bit grass is greener that mate. Can't include Lamela and then ignore Jovetic, and Ozil likely won't get as many assists at Arsenal as he did at Real Madrid, etc. Chelsea are probably the only team in our league with a clear abundance of quality creative attacking talent, but then they're arguably a bit short in the striking department.

We still have a few squad imbalances, but central creative players definitely isn't one of them.

blueyorkie said:
I'm expecting big things from Nasri this season, thought he was excellent last night.
He was excellent and when he plays like that i think he brings more to the team than any of our creative/attacking mids.

Caveman said:
blueyorkie said:
He was excellent and when he plays like that i think he brings more to the team than any of our creative/attacking mids.

The only thing missing from his game last night was the killer ball ... he's got it in his locker to both see those type of passes, but to also complete them.

Nasri needs to keep it up. He needs to give Pelli a headache as to who to pick. I think if Nasri adds goals to his game which he can do will be hard for him to be dropped. With Silva out it gives Nasri his chance needs to make it count. As Silva when fit will be back in the team.

leighton said:
Nasri needs to keep it up. He needs to give Pelli a headache as to who to pick. I think if Nasri adds goals to his game which he can do will be hard for him to be dropped. With Silva out it gives Nasri his chance needs to make it count. As Silva when fit will be back in the team.

Yeah, Nasri is a fantastic finisher when given the opportunity, up there with our forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.