Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

daxman said:
sam-caddick said:
Little bit of a bold statement but I would go as far as saying that since those Chelsea games in The States back in May, Nasri has been on a whole better than Silva.

Nasri's biggest weakness however is that he keeps the ball for too long and misses his chance to pass an incisive ball, he still gets assists and he scores more than Silva, but if he got this problem out of his game he would be right up there with the best offensive midfielders in world football in my opinion.
I disagree. Especially with the last portion. It is often not Nasri, who is the problem, but the recieving player. Nasri, is often looking to make a quick pass, but players never move quickly.

And I have been saying this for years, there simply isn't anyone in the league as good as Nasri "off the ball." His movement is exceptional. The # of times one City player or another failed to get the ball back to Nasri after a quick pass and incisive move by him, is nauseating. This is why he is good with Yaya. Yaya will one touch it back to you, if you do anything resembling a "barcelonaic" movement. Nasri knows this and likes drifting in around Yaya who gets it. Lots of our players often don't get what he is trying to do when he passes to them. They just put their heads down and burly on (Yes Aguero, Milner, Jovetic, and Kolarov I am talking mostly to you guys).

Careful now! Or are you deliberately trying to add 10 pages of outrage to this thread?

Re: Samir Nasri

FredTilson said:
FantasyIreland said:
Plus 20m for Suarez?
I don't think we are missing Dennis that much. The EDS is doing okay.
I'd forgotten him already.......

The irony being,give it a couple of years and thats probably what Barca will demand.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Covered 11 kilometres today. Ran more than anyone else on the pitch. Superb. Keep it up son!

Top performance, gets too much stick for my liking but hopefully he can keep it up

My boy continues to show what I have seen since the season started: An unquenchable thirst to be great. Expect some more from him.

Covered 11 kilometres today. Ran more than anyone else on the pitch. Superb. Keep it up son!

Superb performance. Did we miss David today?

hgblue said:

Superb performance. Did we miss David today?

Did we balls. Silva doesn't deserve a place in the team at the minute with Nasri playing like he is. Like someone said on the post match thread, David's been on cruise mode for far too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.