Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Beginning to see the player we hoped we had signed.

Excellent again today.

nasri is a good player, but silva is slightly better.

he suprised me today with his runs, i didnt know nasri could run for long distances, i thought he was a short distance guy, you know, run for 4 seconds, stop, change direction, run for another 4 seconds, stop, change direction again, play one two's, through balls etc.

i do like the extra chemistry on the pitch when nasri plays with toure.

Under 2 years left of his contract. Still only 26....perhaps deserves a new contract soon?

As I said in the post match thread, I was starting to doubt if Nasri was even good enough for us but today he completely gave the shit the run around. Hopefully he keeps it up but great performance from him today.

He was outstanding today. Starting to look like the player we thought we signed. It's funny what a change in manager can do for a player.

bluethunder said:
nasri is a good player, but silva is slightly better.

he suprised me today with his runs, i didnt know nasri could run for long distances, i thought he was a short distance guy, you know, run for 4 seconds, stop, change direction, run for another 4 seconds, stop, change direction again, play one two's, through balls etc.

i do like the extra chemistry on the pitch when nasri plays with toure.

People say this sometimes, but I just don't see the justification. I think Nasri has more tools in his arsenal to be honest. Silva can be magical, but Nasri can excel in every area of the game.. movement, passing (especially one-twos), dribbling, finishing, positioning on defense. At times in the past he has gotten lost in a position he is not suited to, but for quite a while now he has gotten himself into the games and it has made a big difference.

Not to say Silva can't be amazing himself, but I'm just sick of him automatically being rated better.

Involved in all 4 goals. Finally he's showing his Arsenal form He's coming good. Again. Keep up the good work.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdpzyaMUp4c[/youtube]

No wonder the Arsenal fans are angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.