Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Beast of a performance like sky said covered every blade of grass 3 times over. Must sustain this level of performance now

Ive always been a fan of Nasri and always stuck up for him. He does have his moments but so much potential

adrianr said:
Just the fact he's managed to put that performance in straight after his performance against Plzen elevates him above the Chelsea game and the like. Almost like he hadn't come off the pitch.

Will be interesting to see if when Silva is fit he's expected to play the exact same role, and they will rotate with one another, or we try and get both in the same side. You have to say in the past couple of games there has only been been room for one of them.
A good headache for Pelegrini. Rotation wise, I expect Silva, Milner, Dzeko, Jovetic to start the cup game mid week. Perhaps even get Rodwell going a bit. I'd like to see him be the backup at CM and not Garcia. I like Garcia better at CD.

My motm today out of many good candidates.

The biggest compliment I could pay him is that it was like having Silva at his best. They are both scarily similar when on form.

Brilliant today. Was great to see him smiling so much, wven before he scored you could see he was actually having fun.

daxman said:
adrianr said:
Just the fact he's managed to put that performance in straight after his performance against Plzen elevates him above the Chelsea game and the like. Almost like he hadn't come off the pitch.

Will be interesting to see if when Silva is fit he's expected to play the exact same role, and they will rotate with one another, or we try and get both in the same side. You have to say in the past couple of games there has only been been room for one of them.
A good headache for Pelegrini. Rotation wise, I expect Silva, Milner, Dzeko, Jovetic to start the cup game mid week. Perhaps even get Rodwell going a bit. I'd like to see him be the backup at CM and not Garcia. I like Garcia better at CD.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing a few different players get a run-out midweek. It'll be great if Micah's fit enough to get a start.

Deserves the plaudits coming his way. imagine the squad with him like this week in week out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.