Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

daxman said:
adrianr said:
Just the fact he's managed to put that performance in straight after his performance against Plzen elevates him above the Chelsea game and the like. Almost like he hadn't come off the pitch.

Will be interesting to see if when Silva is fit he's expected to play the exact same role, and they will rotate with one another, or we try and get both in the same side. You have to say in the past couple of games there has only been been room for one of them.
A good headache for Pelegrini. Rotation wise, I expect Silva, Milner, Dzeko, Jovetic to start the cup game mid week. Perhaps even get Rodwell going a bit. I'd like to see him be the backup at CM and not Garcia. I like Garcia better at CD.

Does CD mean Carparking duties?

I doubt anyone played better than Samir did today anywhere in the world this weekend.

Properly world class performance!

Nasri is the type of player who needs to be appreciated , admittedly i have given the lad some stick , but only because he is capable of so much more. Absolutely world class today , and showed what he is capable of . After colin bell , the best midfield i have seen in a blue shirt is david silva , but we didnt miss our spanish maestro today , thats how good nasri can be .

Thought he was brilliant today, a superb allround performance. Nice to see him starting to do it on a more consistent basis too, if he keeps this level up, Spanish Dave is going to find it difficult to get what seems like his almost automatic starting berth back.

It was never a question of ability, every blue knew this. It was a question of application, and my word Sammi you have finally applied the afterburners.

Hope you keep up this rich vein of form. If you do, Silva in my opinion will have to produce his best to keep you out of the team.

Jumanji said:
It was never a question of ability, every blue knew this. It was a question of application, and my word Sammi you have finally applied the afterburners.

Hope you keep up this rich vein of form. If you do, Silva in my opinion will have to produce his best to keep you out of the team.
I still think they could both flourish in the same starting 11 set up as a 4-3-3. To be fair though it's hard to argue a formation change after this game.

Probably his best game in a sky blue shirt.He reminded us of his class when he turned Smalling inside out slowly- to give Kolarov time to overlap-before putting him through with the back-heel .His body language showed how fully involved he was .Last season he had a grim gob on him but yesterday he was swearing at himself when he shot just over the bar but, after his volleyed strike, he was punching the corner flag with delight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.