Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT a Shithouse

Why Always Ste said:
He'll show his worth under MP.

A few lads I sit with rip Samir to death and he doesn't deserve it.

I remember some of his performances for Arsenal and France.
He'd run freely with the ball, beating man for man, he looked awesome.

We haven't seen this Nasri in a sky blue shirt. He was restricted by Mancini.

Hopefully, he'll be allowed to run with the ball next season.
Just read this from July. Very prophetic and shows why we shouldn't jump on the "slagging off the latest scapegoat" bandwagon. Nasri is and always was, a fantastic footballer. And he plays for City. Yes, he will have bad games, and he's no kompany, Richards or zabba when it comes to fighting spirit, but he is a massive asset to a team that plays like we do. It's always baffled me how fans of clubs can slag off their own. Unless they're clearly not trying, we need to get behind EVERY player in the City shirt.

Why Always Ste said:

Just read this from July. Very prophetic and shows why we shouldn't jump on the "slagging off the latest scapegoat" bandwagon. Nasri is and always was, a fantastic footballer. And he plays for City. Yes, he will have bad games, and he's no kompany, Richards or zabba when it comes to fighting spirit, but he is a massive asset to a team that plays like we do. It's always baffled me how fans of clubs can slag off their own. Unless they're clearly not trying, we need to get behind EVERY player in the City shirt.

Re: Samir Nasri

Playing well, arrives very well around the box, he has to keep this form all season.

I would have sold Nasri in the summer but this season he has been a revelation. I got it wrong and am very happy to say so. Always been a very good footballer but had not created enough or offered enough when we did not have the ball. He has put this right and in the recent games has proved to be a real goal threat.

A joy to watch.

MOM today v Swansea and very much deserved.

Why Always Ste said:

Just read this from July. Very prophetic and shows why we shouldn't jump on the "slagging off the latest scapegoat" bandwagon. Nasri is and always was, a fantastic footballer. And he plays for City. Yes, he will have bad games, and he's no kompany, Richards or zabba when it comes to fighting spirit, but he is a massive asset to a team that plays like we do. It's always baffled me how fans of clubs can slag off their own. Unless they're clearly not trying, we need to get behind EVERY player in the City shirt.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:04 am --<br /><br />
Why Always Ste said:

Unfair comment about fighting spirit !
Today he showed tenacity on and off the ball , made lung bursting runs , had a real will to win and the sheer joy on his face after scoring spoke volumes about his desire and spirit.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
He's like a new signing so many of us wanted him out last season and got fed up with his performances it actually makes you wonder if Mancini's approach was the wrong one with players when you see players like Nasri how they are now...... With Silva out injured I 100% believe in Nasri to compensate!

People seem to be forgetting how good Nasri was at the start of last season. He hit an terrible patch of form for most of the season, but Mancini did manage to pull him out of it towards the end of the season.

Mancini deserves more credit for what he did in his time here, although I do think that ultimately, bringing in Pellegrini was a good decision (ends justifying means and what-not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.