Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri return

Ray78 said:
First half he was looking like a player lacking match sharpness but he put in a quality second half performance and pushed Milner for man of the match. I am delighted that he is starting to prove his critics wrong.

And a great goal as reward for his effort.

Love him to bits, but he does fucking annoy me sometimes when he is in and out of the game because he knows himself that he is one of the best midfielders in the world.

Bluekiwi said:
Ray78 said:
First half he was looking like a player lacking match sharpness but he put in a quality second half performance and pushed Milner for man of the match. I am delighted that he is starting to prove his critics wrong.

And a great goal as reward for his effort.

Indeed. Put in a great cross for Milner's goal as well.

pudge said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Played brilliant second half. Have a real soft spot for Nasri, love how passionate he gets. When him and Silva combine like they did tonight it's a joy and what I hoped for when he signed. Has bags of talent, has'nt shown his full potential ever as he has that much but we see glimpses. He could be as good as anyone if just pushed a bit harder.
Gave Stoke the runaround with ease
[video]https://vine.co/v/OPzFAqqxOEM[/video]
Brilliant ! love it . Any chance from the start of that sequence ?

Nasri could have a very long career ahead of him. He's absolutely brilliant. I hope he stays with us long enough to do a few years for us as a creative central midfielder. One of our most overlooked talents for sure.

Re: Nasri...after the final whistle

Sensational tonight - my MOTM. Barely put a foot wrong, ball retention superb, passing beautiful and topped off with a magical strike.

pudge said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Played brilliant second half. Have a real soft spot for Nasri, love how passionate he gets. When him and Silva combine like they did tonight it's a joy and what I hoped for when he signed. Has bags of talent, has'nt shown his full potential ever as he has that much but we see glimpses. He could be as good as anyone if just pushed a bit harder.
Gave Stoke the runaround with ease
[video]https://vine.co/v/OPzFAqqxOEM[/video]
That's what some people call "tippy tappy football"!

Re: Nasri...after the final whistle

kalouk said:
Jocks Y-Fronts said:
The Nasri of yesterday reminded me of the Nasri of Arsenal.

He was an obnoxious git then and he is giving me the same impression now - always hard done by. Show some balls and fight for the cause on the proper way. Gobbing off at everyone doesn't work.

PS - you are not a hard man.

Funny how opinions differ, I don't see any of the above with Nasri from my point of view he is honest and I find that refreshing. He admits his failings for example the Van Persie freekick. He admitted it was his fault and said it haunted him for a long time after. I think he is one of the only players this season who has shown balls and fight. When we had our backs against the wall in the CL he talked the talk before hand and delivered when we needed him to. With all the injuries this season for long periods he was the glue holding us together. He would be one of the last players I would be calling out this season.

P.S. I still haven't forgiven you all for him not winning player of the month for December, a travesty!!! ;)
100% agree. Sometimes looks like as fucked off as I do when things go bad.

Yaya-Nasri-Silva-Aguero. Amazing attacking skills. Add a world class winger and I wouldn t swap them for anyone in the world.

rapidCT said:
Yaya-Nasri-Silva-Aguero. Amazing attacking skills. Add a world class winger and I wouldn t swap them for anyone in the world.

Add Bony to the top of that and its a frightening attacking line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.