Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first change id make to our squad would be selling Samir and replacing him with Rony Lopes.

madcitehfan said:
citytill1die84 said:
Was Samir injured today? Not even on the bench.
Probably binned for his petulance.
Yup, says a lot about how fucked off with him Pellers must have been that he brought him off at half time, it's not surprising he wasn't in the squad today. I can't remember more than a handful of halftime subs in Pellegrini's 100 games

Barcelona is linked with 35m pounds move for Nasri. Isnt him the same player that most of people on here would wanna get rid of him for 15 mil? We have some pure talents in our squad (Hart, Zaba, Kompany,Silva,Nasri,Aguero) that we shouldn t even consider selling them. But, If Nasri goes, than we should go for Isco not de Bruyne.

rapidCT said:
Barcelona is linked with 35m pounds move for Nasri. Isnt him the same player that most of people on here would wanna get rid of him for 15 mil? We have some pure talents in our squad (Hart, Zaba, Kompany,Silva,Nasri,Aguero) that we shouldn t even consider selling them. But, If Nasri goes, than we should go for Isco not de Bruyne.

Whilst I would concur, I'd be gobsmacked if someone handed us 35 big ones for Nasri......

rapidCT said:

Barcelona transfer ban over this Summer then ?

rapidCT said:

I'd snap there hand off! But you just know he'll be a success over there in a 3 man midfield!

Exeter Blue I am here said:
rapidCT said:

Whilst I would concur, I'd be gobsmacked if someone handed us 35 big ones for Nasri......
I'd be even more gobsmacked if it was Barcelona who for one aren't able to sign players at the moment and two, must have seen for themselves the abject display he put in at the Nou Camp last month.

If we can get North of 20 million we've done very well, that said ive not completely given up on him and can see him being here next year at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.