Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rapidCT said:
pudge said:
Daz_Blue said:
Barcelona transfer ban over this Summer then ?
FIFA say, although it would go against the spirit of the ruling, there is nothing to stop the Catalans from talking to potential targets or clubs - or even purchasing players - this summer as long as those new recruits are not registered before January 2016.

Although the link in the post above to any MLS team does take the piss.
Nasri said that he will like to play in MLS in the future.
When he's of Villa/Kaka/Henry age I'm sure, no MLS will or possibly even can afford to pay anywhere near the fee we could demand for Nasri.

The links are utter bollocks at this point, fitting you posted them though.

Sorry but where are these Nasri to Barcelona (who would have to loan him out for 1 year because they can't register players) rumours coming from because I can't find any mention of them from the Spanish press.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
A skillful player and massively underrated on here because of his inconsistency.

But if the Barca rumours are true 35 million is a decent price and I think we should take it depending on i we find someone truly world class to replace him.
Why should we even consider replacing him? Sterling, in his last year of contract, will cost 50 mil; de Bruyne at least 40 (de Bruyne is nowhere near Nasri); Isco 70; Koke - 50;

rapidCT said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
A skillful player and massively underrated on here because of his inconsistency.

But if the Barca rumours are true 35 million is a decent price and I think we should take it depending on i we find someone truly world class to replace him.
Why should we even consider replacing him? Sterling, in his last year of contract, will cost 50 mil; de Bruyne at least 40 (de Bruyne is nowhere near Nasri); Isco 70; Koke - 50;

Only if we can find a more consistent performer. I would take Koke right now. And Isco but not at that price. I don't see Sterling or De Bruyne as a Nasri replacement (though some will disagree about De Bruyne), just a separate position we should strengthen.

FantasyIreland said:
He's in my taxi with Yaya and kolarov,one seat left.....?
You need a minivan, but Nasri will be waving his hand to it.

I don't believe for a second that Barca would be interested in Nasri, especially after his recent performances against them

mike1923 said:
I don't believe for a second that Barca would be interested in Nasri, especially after his recent performances against them

I agree,he looked a boy amongst men - a very petulant one at that.

He's consistently inconsistent and cannot be relied on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.