Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam663 said:
Pinturicchio said:
The only 2 wins we got are the only 2 games he played 90 mns. Bayern home and Roma away.

So he should've remained on the pitch against Barcelona?
I dont think he should have started that game, he was suffering the whole week and couldn't get in vs Burnley..

But we might have avoided Barcelona draw if he'd play all the CL 6 games. We were 0-0 at Munich before he left the pitch..

My point is we miss a lot when he doesn't play. And we still miss that of course when he plays bad. Maybe it's time to have a real alternative to him and Silva. A third player of that quality to replace either one of them that goes missing.

sam663 said:
Pinturicchio said:

So meaningless, would you also like to share the number of chances he created in those matches other than leaving the ball for Yaya outside the penalty box to hoof it over the bar or for Aguero to dribble round the opponents.
I just wonder why we do less points when he's injured.. I would let it go we draw with Roma when he missed the game (even though he turned that around for us when all others went missing, injured and suspended).
But why can't we defeat Burnley, Arsenal, Crystal or WestHam when you guys think the team is better without him...

I know he has been in the dog box since the Barca game, deservedly so. However I would definitely start him against the rags, if for no other reason than he is a foil for Silva and takes a bit of pressure off Merlin having to create everything for us.

I actually think we can win the derby if Samir plays. He also didn't look quite as fat when he came on last night.

So I hope Pellegrini doesn't continue the punishment. Now's the time to bring him back into the fold. We will need him on the weekend.

Pinturicchio said:
But why can't we defeat Burnley, Arsenal, Crystal or WestHam when you guys think the team is better without him...

That's because apart from three or four players most of them are over overpaid and underperforming wankers.

IMO Nasri does not have the same sort of influence on a game when playing down the right hand side.Far more effective on the left ... when he can be bothered.Has some wonderful close control of the ball but his work ethic on a regular basis is not his strongest point.

r.soleofsalford said:
because the manager is a clueless and who continually pick the wrong team and tactics changing the back 4 every game and i think the player have lost belief in him because of it.

Or we can just ask players to tell us the most suitable manager it would require them not to put in half-arsed performances every freaking time in Champions League?

Re: Nasri uncertain of future?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-aim-use-samir-5475508" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ir-5475508</a>

Samir Nasri's Manchester City career looks to be over after he threw a furious strop at being dropped.

France midfielder Nasri is understood to have reacted angrily when boss Manuel Pellegrini told him he would be left out against Leicester on 4 March. The 27-year-old then left the Etihad before the end of the game.

He did not feature in champions City’s next match, a 1-0 defeat to Burnley, but was then handed a chance to redeem himself in the Champions League at Barcelona. But he lasted just one half and was hauled off after a petulant kick at Neymar.

Ex-Arsenal star Nasri was also left out of the squad for the win over West Brom and played only the final 13 minutes of Monday’s defeat at Crystal Palace.

He is now set to be the biggest casualty of a summer shake-up in the wake of City’s dismal failure to defend their Premier League title.

They are ready to offer Nasri and Edin Dzeko as potential makeweights in a huge player-plus-cash bid to sign Juventus and France midfielder Paul Pogba

2527008C00000578-0-image-a-24_1422485716609.jpg

FantasyIreland said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-aim-use-samir-5475508

Samir Nasri's Manchester City career looks to be over after he threw a furious strop at being dropped.

France midfielder Nasri is understood to have reacted angrily when boss Manuel Pellegrini told him he would be left out against Leicester on 4 March. The 27-year-old then left the Etihad before the end of the game.

He did not feature in champions City’s next match, a 1-0 defeat to Burnley, but was then handed a chance to redeem himself in the Champions League at Barcelona. But he lasted just one half and was hauled off after a petulant kick at Neymar.

Ex-Arsenal star Nasri was also left out of the squad for the win over West Brom and played only the final 13 minutes of Monday’s defeat at Crystal Palace.

He is now set to be the biggest casualty of a summer shake-up in the wake of City’s dismal failure to defend their Premier League title.

They are ready to offer Nasri and Edin Dzeko as potential makeweights in a huge player-plus-cash bid to sign Juventus and France midfielder Paul Pogba

Just warming the car up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.