Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he made a really positive impact as soon as he came on, and looked real class in fact.

However...

Did anyone else notice how overweight he is??!!! He looks like he's carrying about a stone of extra weight. You could see it in his face and neck, as well as gut obviously, He looks pretty unfit to be honest.

Re: Nasri uncertain of future?

That his gaff mate? Lucky **** if it is oh how the other half live eh? Must admit though I could see myself smashing a few birds in there ;)

Chippy_boy said:
I thought he made a really positive impact as soon as he came on, and looked real class in fact.

However...

Did anyone else notice how overweight he is??!!! He looks like he's carrying about a stone of extra weight. You could see it in his face and neck, as well as gut obviously, He looks pretty unfit to be honest.

Agree on both points.

Just one of many who only plays when he wants to. Needs fucking off, along with the others who also only try when it suits them. People talk about the team having an attitude problem, it's hard to look past Yaya, Nasri, Kolarov and Dzeko on that front.

BigOscar said:
Just one of many who only plays when he wants to. Needs fucking off, along with the others who also only try when it suits them. People talk about the team having an attitude problem, it's hard to look past Yaya, Nasri, Kolarov and Dzeko on that front.

I singled out that foursome long ago.

The 45 minutes against Barcelona has convinced me that it is time to cut our losses.

FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:

I singled out that foursome long ago.

I think agree with both of you there.

Re: Nasri uncertain of future?

Blue warrior said:
That his gaff mate? Lucky c**t if it is oh how the other half live eh? Must admit though I could see myself smashing a few birds in there ;)

Don't think he has it in him to be smashing anything tbh.

BigOscar said:
Completely agree. Get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.