Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On his day magnificent, one of the very best but his issue or more to the point, our issue is the days he just cant be arsed to turn up and I think he could well be one that goes this summer which is a shame but maybe necessary.

FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:
Just one of many who only plays when he wants to. Needs fucking off, along with the others who also only try when it suits them. People talk about the team having an attitude problem, it's hard to look past Yaya, Nasri, Kolarov and Dzeko on that front.

I singled out that foursome long ago.

OT I know but I wouldn't say Kolarov has a bad attitude or work ethic. He's a limited footballer perhaps but I wouldn't have said he doesn't try.

At least someone has kicked off...all this sulky, brooding, crappy body language business from most of the squad was staring to grate.

He's a fucking great player! Shows a bit of passion and gets lambasted for it. If only the likes of Yaya and Fernandinho could be as arsed. Ten times the player Navas is and he's starting nearly every game.

Blue_Monday said:
He's a fucking great player! Shows a bit of passion and gets lambasted for it. If only the likes of Yaya and Fernandinho could be as arsed. Ten times the player Navas is and he's starting nearly every game.

Its the wrong kind of 'passion' more petulance.....

Anyway,a mid week Chinese?? Hardly the diet of an athlete......

It seems Samir Nasri was keen to forget about Manchester City's defeat at Crystal Palace as the Frenchman dined with his girlfriend Anara Atanes in London.

After coming on as a substitute for the final 13 minutes of Monday's 2-1 loss at Selhurst Park, the City winger was pictured leaving Hakkasan in the capital on Tuesday night, an award-winning Michelin star restaurant which offers modern Cantonese cuisine.

Having opted for London following City's setback - Manuel Pellegrini's side are now nine points behind Premier League leaders Chelsea - Nasri could be leaving Manchester this summer.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3030034/Samir-Nasri-opts-stay-London-following-Manchester-City-defeat-dines-girlfriend-Anara-Atanes.html#ixzz3WhxNJMKa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/articl ... z3WhxNJMKa</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:
Just one of many who only plays when he wants to. Needs fucking off, along with the others who also only try when it suits them. People talk about the team having an attitude problem, it's hard to look past Yaya, Nasri, Kolarov and Dzeko on that front.

Pretty laughable comment to be honest. I don't think either of you actually understand what attitude problem actually means.

IH8MUFC said:
FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:

Pretty laughable comment to be honest. I don't think either of you actually understand what attitude problem actually means.

Please,the floor is all yours......

FantasyIreland said:
IH8MUFC said:
FantasyIreland said:

Please,the floor is all yours......
attitude problem (ˈætɪˌtjuːd ˈprɒbləm)

Definition

noun
a frame of mind perceived by others to be hostile or uncooperative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.