Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IH8MUFC said:
FantasyIreland said:
IH8MUFC said:
Pretty laughable comment to be honest. I don't think either of you actually understand what attitude problem actually means.

Please,the floor is all yours......
attitude problem (ˈætɪˌtjuːd ˈprɒbləm)

Definition

noun
a frame of mind perceived by others to be hostile or uncooperative.

Most Fookin helpful (not)

My view on Nasri probably differs from most but.

I believe without his big mate being here , he might flourish. Therefore, I woul dlike to see him given that chance should we offload the big fella in the summer

MeatHunterrr said:
BigOscar said:
Just one of many who only plays when he wants to. Needs fucking off, along with the others who also only try when it suits them. People talk about the team having an attitude problem, it's hard to look past Yaya, Nasri, Kolarov and Dzeko on that front.
Completely agree. Get rid.
Sorry but I disagree. You'll get no arguments from me regarding Kolorov & Dzeko, but I think we've suffered for a long time trying to fit square pegs into round holes.......

Question (open to anyone who wants to comment): What is the best/strongest position for the following players?

Nasri
Silva
Toure
Jovetic

IMHO, we have a brilliant situation which has become a hinderance with MP's insistence on 442. We have four very good/world class No10's in Jovetic, Nasri, Silva & Yaya which is the brilliant situation, however the hinderance is with MP's love of 442 and the fact we are constantly putting square pegs in round holes because MP seems to prefer picking his best players available instead of picking the best players for his preferred system.

Dribble said:
MeatHunterrr said:
BigOscar said:
Just one of many who only plays when he wants to. Needs fucking off, along with the others who also only try when it suits them. People talk about the team having an attitude problem, it's hard to look past Yaya, Nasri, Kolarov and Dzeko on that front.
Sorry but I disagree. You'll get no arguments from me regarding Kolorov & Dzeko, but I think we've suffered for a long time trying to fit square pegs into round holes.......

Question (open to anyone who wants to comment): What is the best/strongest position for the following players?

Nasri
Silva
Toure
Jovetic

IMHO, we have a brilliant situation which has become a hinderance with MP's insistence on 442. We have four very good/world class No10's in Jovetic, Nasri, Silva & Yaya which is the brilliant situation, however the hinderance is with MP's love of 442 and the fact we are constantly putting square pegs in round holes because MP seems to prefer picking his best players available instead of picking the best players for his preferred system.

Agree and said as much in another thread the other day.

I like Nasri and think we're usually better with him in the team. And if he's a fractious b*gg*r, so what. No different to most of us on here.

Without getting into the merits of who's more valuable to the squad than who, we undoubtably play our best football when Nasri plays alongside Toure, Silva. Palace at home before Christmas, the three of them just had their own game second half and Palace couldn't lay a finger on them as much as they tried. I think it would be quite a shame to lose him personally.

I see our charming manager has his scapegoat lined up hoping to survive to next season where he'll deploy his inflexible tactics and insistence on never having a settled back four.

I seem to recall a manager getting fired for insisting on getting rid of several players and wanting to drop loads of cash on new players not yet burned out on his unimaginative tactics...

Dribble said:
MeatHunterrr said:
BigOscar said:

Nasri
Silva
Toure
Jovetic

This!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.