Player thread: Vincent Kompany (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pride in battle said:
Damocles said:
pride in battle said:
What do you want from a captain? Seriously you sound pathetic...

I've already answered this at length. Maybe you should read more before posting hey?
I have read at 'length' your anal ramblings....

So why are the asking a question I've answered? Are you a bit slow?

needs to start today, put all this shit behind him. Off season or not, he's still one of the best defenders in the league

Damocles said:
pride in battle said:
Damocles said:
I've already answered this at length. Maybe you should read more before posting hey?

Nobody on this forum is as clever as you.... So you 'think' anyway Mr Boring carry on with your 'anal' ramblings...I pity your wife.... That's if you have one?

karen7 said:
I don't know if it's right to bring him back today when demi and eli got us our first clean sheet in ages,glad i don't have to decide

Watch the game again. Not exactly a defensive masterclass was it?

hgblue said:
karen7 said:
I don't know if it's right to bring him back today when demi and eli got us our first clean sheet in ages,glad i don't have to decide

Watch the game again. Not exactly a defensive masterclass was it?

No it wasn't but it was a rare clean sheet and that's what matters

pride in battle said:
Damocles said:
pride in battle said:

Nobody on this forum is as clever as you.... So you 'think' anyway Mr Boring carry on with your 'anal' ramblings...I pity your wife.... That's if you have one?
Quit the personal stuff, or you'll be getting a break. Clue - if you don't like someones opinion then ignore it, especially if you have nothing to actually add.

pride in battle said:
Damocles said:
pride in battle said:

It seems "yes" was the word you were looking for there mate.

It's hilarious that I have elicited this reaction out of you because I dared to suggest that perhaps we should remove the captaincy from a player and gave a big list of reasons why and told the logic behind it. I'm not sure if you understand how ridiculous this is making you look.

cleavers said:
pride in battle said:
Damocles said:
Quit the personal stuff, or you'll be getting a break. Clue - if you don't like someones opinion then ignore it, especially if you have nothing to actually add.
To be fair that works both ways?

Damocles said:
pride in battle said:
Damocles said:

It seems "yes" was the word you were looking for there mate.

It's hilarious that I have elicited this reaction out of you because I dared to suggest that perhaps we should remove the captaincy from a player and gave a big list of reasons why and told the logic behind it. I'm not sure if you understand how ridiculous this is making you look.
Keep rambling.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.