Player Topic: Bacary Sagna (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely thankful we have this guy. Zaba has been a shoe in for the last few years but sagna is putting in some fantastic performances. It will be difficult to dislodge him if he continues with this form.

I must admit I did find it weird

I remember when he left Arsenal I browsed a few gooner forums and the general consensus was they were gutted he was leaving and how good he was going forward

Saw none of that when he first arrived but it seems he's suddenly found his feet

Good on him

The reality is zab will need to replicate his form of the 13/14 season, if he does, sagna won't live with him, and when KDB signs, we will potentially have the best attacking fullbacks in Europe, balance is everything on the flanks, seeing AK thrive has been a joy, however, sagna will have to become the best right back in the league to keep zab out.... All bodes well!!!!!

Having Kolarov and Sagna in such good form really helps us defend set pieces as they're both better in the air than Clichy and Zab. Like others have said, if Zab shows the sort of form his displayed in the 13/14 season then he'll no doubt replace Sagna sooner or later, but he's certainly got a challenge ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.