Player Topic: Bacary Sagna (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best game he's had for us for me.
100% agree. Superb defensively and was an outlet going forward all game for a change. Must start next week vs Chelsea for me on this performance & Zabs lack of match fitness

Honestly didnt understand last season where all this hatred came from towards sagna, he was a decent cover and proved tonight, albeit against a weaker opposition, that he can step up and put in the some good performances

He was always decent for Arsenal. I couldn't understand his performance last year and I had the knife out for him.

But I know a decent performance when I see one and tonight he was quality

Plays his best game for City and will be benched v Chelsea. Sometimes I really don't agree with the way we change both full backs every week.

I love Zaba but I won't be furious if Sagna starts against Chelsea. He played very well today and IIRC he played in at least one match against them last year.

We really are spoiled at right back. Zaba is the best in the league (in my opinion) and Sagna would start for the bottom half of the table, maybe even a couple more sides.

I wasn't too impressed last season but fair play he was outstanding tonight.

Completely agree with this lancs, was a bit worried when I saw the team but that was his best performance for us by a mile. I still think Zaba is the better all round option but Sagnas extra pace and heading ability, especially defending set pieces, might be useful against the chavs.

I always believed he came as a reserve, after last nights performance he might be my first choice ! Replacing my Player of the Season takes some doing ! Ok I am half joking but it was an excellent more assured performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.