Player Topic: Bacary Sagna (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaba has struggled against Hazard in the past and although he's probably better than Sagna I'd stick with Bacary for this one.

really encouraging to see, RB could really benefit with this sort of competition for places

Zabaleta was the player who looked most in need of a rest at the end of last season, And then he had Copa America. Giving Sagna a run of games might also allow him to reach a higher level than last season, making it less of an issue when Zabaleta needs a break.

I dont think its as big a deal rotating the fullbacks as the cenrebacks. I thought it worked well when Zabaleta and Richards shared the position. But if we are to rotate them Sagna needs to play often enough to become comfortable in the team.

Sagna's big problem at City is that we have never got him match sharp, which a big lad really needs to be. Lets hope we find a way to keep them both match sharp.

Mind you Sagna can play at CB and both him and Zaba can play left back if needed.

Plays his best game for City and will be benched v Chelsea. Sometimes I really don't agree with the way we change both full backs every week.

do you think? with City v Chelsea so early in the season there is no real form to go off so you're as good as your last game. Zabba is probably not match fit and Sagna looked sharp. I think Sagna will get the nod again.

Agreed, deserves to keep his place, and is probably slightly more equipped to deal with Hazard.

Remember he played very well at Stamford Bridge last season.

He was good apart from being the reason we conceded..He didn't follow Hazard's run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.