Player Topic: Bacary Sagna (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was great, defensively he was excellent, and I hope he retains his place against Chelsea.
I think he should if only because Chelsea is too big of a game to bring Zabaleta back for. And to be fair to him he'll probably do a better defensive job on Hazard and if we stop Hazard there's a good chance we stop Chelsea.

I love Zaba but I honestly can't see how he is going to get his place back at the moment. Sagna has been a beast.

Full of spirit, athleticism, determination. Valuable member of the squad and a lot of people are now realizing it. Great performance once again.

He's had two great games thus far. Aside from the Copa fatigue, Zaba will be in fine form this season if he can regularly get some rest and it appears Bacary is ready to go

He's had two great games thus far. Aside from the Copa fatigue, Zaba will be in fine form this season if he can regularly get some rest and it appears Bacary is ready to go
Competition form Sagna should do Zabba the world of good. He was at his best when being pushed by Richards hopefully same situation will develop again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.