Player Topic: Bacary Sagna (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked happy enough arriving at training on that picture on the OS, although I couldn't see him actually involved in the session (on my phone though so couldn't really tell).

Baca has proven his worth. He was oddly the one player that no one said "needed to settle". But it appears as if he actually was the only one who truly needed to.

Think it's important he's fit for Saturday, Sagna is usually brilliant at stopping dangerous wingers and we'll be facing a couple of very direct, pacey wingers on Saturday.

Its amazing this footy lark, last season none of us would be sweating on the return of Bacary from international duty.

Its that old saying in football your only as good as your last game its happened with a few players de michellis at the start got slated now we love him zabba is a legend but now sagna must start and mangala got slated now he is lauded.Also vinnys been class but had an up and down season and now hes back to his best, football is thickle in many ways.Wudnt suprise me if fernando turns out to be a better player than people have given him credit for all it takes is a run of games also delph is injured and suddenly he is the new jovetic. its going to be a big season for us and every player in our squad is cappable of playing a big part.

Think it's important he's fit for Saturday, Sagna is usually brilliant at stopping dangerous wingers and we'll be facing a couple of very direct, pacey wingers on Saturday.

Yea I think he's a very important player for us this weekend - big, strong, quick, experienced on this type of prickly game and rock solid defensively

So important that he is fit for Palace not just because of his solid individual performances but to maintain the chemistry in the back 4 which is crucial in keeping clean sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.