Player Topic: Bacary Sagna (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give this lad the weekend off, was up and down the pitch all match with no sign of tiring. Great performance.

Haters brigade gangbangers don't show up around here these day . I hope they are stuffed up their throat with humble pies.

Zaba is legend but no way he should take Sagna's place on this form.
I still think he should play in games when we are clear favourites and we know that the opposition will sit back - like Newcastle will at the weekend. I'd probably still start Zaba, though he's maybe not match fit fully.

As for Sagna. Wow, the total opposite of Kolarov. Brilliant all season so far.

This guy took dogs abuse last season, mainly because a lot of us can't see past our love for Zabaleta. He didn't do too much wrong though and this season he's arguably been our star performer.

Well played lad.

Zaba is gonna have a tough time snatching away the RB position from this genius. Such an intelligent footballing brain.

Along with Ferna and Merlin he has been our best player this season. I think he has earned a rest though and would play Zaba against Newcastle. Having three Argies in the back 4 (Zabaleta, Otamendi and Demichelis) might help in terms of communication and improve the chemistry because the defense looks dysfunctional without Vinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.