Player Topic: Bacary Sagna (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our best free transfer since the takeover. And it's not even close
His obscene wages will be cancelling out his 'free' purchase but regardless,and i said from the start,a brilliant signing, and amongst our most consistent players this season.

"Obscene wages". You should write for the BBC or stop reading the shite peddled in the press. Sagna is on standard Premier league wages for an experienced player with so many appearances, we were prepared to offer him a longer deal which looks good business.

This **** may as well have had a red shirt on tonight.

Arrived at the ground wearing a baseball hat with 'AR' on the front, big smiles hugging Arsenal mascot etc. Fuck the sentimental shit, you play for City now, a lot of us would die for that opportunity.

Baffles me what this lad must do in the gym. Looks like he's running through treacle, got no strength at all for someone who clearly fancies himself as Mr Muscle. Yet again, our fullbacks cost us a game, and Yaya being told to play deep for too long. Look what he's done from an advanced role, the last three games. Been our only offensive threat, if I can see it why can't the management?!????

Get some new fullbacks in and a new manager. We are too soft.

Arrived at the ground wearing a baseball hat with 'AR' on the front, big smiles hugging Arsenal mascot etc. Fuck the sentimental shit, you play for City now, a lot of us would die for that opportunity.

Baffles me what this lad must do in the gym. Looks like he's running through treacle, got no strength at all for someone who clearly fancies himself as Mr Muscle. Yet again, our fullbacks cost us a game, and Yaya being told to play deep for too long. Look what he's done from an advanced role, the last three games. Been our only offensive threat, if I can see it why can't the management?!????

Are you ill? Sagna along with Fernandinho has been our most consistent performer.

Are you ill? Sagna along with Fernandinho has been our most consistent performer.

Did you not watch us against Liverpool? Since then he's been dog shit pal. I've backed the lad and was really impressed early this season and in big games last year.

Can get carried away with the emotions post match, but he has cost us a hell of a lot of ball and a fair few points in the last month or two.

Did you not watch us against Liverpool? Since then he's been dog shit pal. I've backed the lad and was really impressed early this season and in big games last year.

Can get carried away with the emotions post match, but he has cost us a hell of a lot of ball and a fair few points in the last month or two.

Agree his performances have slumped but he's been worked no end.

He's played near enough every game since the season started. Put blame on the person who isn't willing to rest him and try a young RB who could do a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.