Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Silva appreciation thread

Best player in the league. Will never get the credit for it as he doesn't score the flashy goals and get those all important stats, but he's on a different level to everyone else.

What a player..what an attitude..kept on going until he was taken off...if only he could add a bit of power to his shots..ah well..hope he wasn't injured or something when he was taken off..

Re: David 'Merlin' Silva appreciation thread

Bluewonder said:
de niro said:
Bluewonder said:
He isn't as good as Iniesta but there's no shame in that. He's a brilliant second best and arguably the best playmaker of the Premier League era.

Dave is a better playmaker than Iniesta.

yesterday again we missed him as an outet instanly
He absolutely is not. Every non-City fan in the world would rate Iniesta above Silva.

including you?

Ive just watched single handedly one of the best individual performances ive ever seen. Fucking Magic

never seen a better player in the famous blue shirt .

BigOscar said:
Best player in the league. Will never get the credit for it as he doesn't score the flashy goals and get those all important stats, but he's on a different level to everyone else.

I agree. He is the best player in the premier league. He sees things that no other player sees, and he has the touch of an artist at work. What a privilege to have him playing for City.

de niro said:
Bluewonder said:
de niro said:
Dave is a better playmaker than Iniesta.

yesterday again we missed him as an outet instanly
He absolutely is not. Every non-City fan in the world would rate Iniesta above Silva.

including you?

Iniesta has been doing that for almost ten years in every game he plays, including World Cup and Champions League finals.

And to suggest that I'm not a City fan because I think Iniesta is better suggests to me that you're a clown.

Puteulanus luna said:
ballinio said:
never seen a better player in the famous blue shirt .
Pffffft. You've never seen Jim whitley have you.
saw him last week, he sells cars in Stockport......or was it Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.