Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Silva appreciation thread

The lad is close to being the best playmaker the Premier League has seen.

Bluewonder said:
de niro said:
Bluewonder said:
He absolutely is not. Every non-City fan in the world would rate Iniesta above Silva.

including you?

Iniesta has been doing that for almost ten years in every game he plays, including World Cup and Champions League finals.

And to suggest that I'm not a City fan because I think Iniesta is better suggests to me that you're a clown.
Look fella; you've made it clear that you don't rate Silva as highly as the rest of us. Fine, that's your opinion. But take a note of the thread title. Perhaps it isn't the thread for you to be posting in, yeah?

Jack74 said:
Yaya can't b assed but once again proves again that he is world class again , Aguero didn't do a lot but again he is world class , Kompany motm after Silva who once again proved he is better than all 3
Ireland; I was assuming just a subtlety different opinion but you really are clueless. He had one good season while the premier league swarmed round Robinho.

jimharri said:
Bluewonder said:
de niro said:
including you?

Iniesta has been doing that for almost ten years in every game he plays, including World Cup and Champions League finals.

And to suggest that I'm not a City fan because I think Iniesta is better suggests to me that you're a clown.
Look fella; you've made it clear that you don't rate Silva as highly as the rest of us. Fine, that's your opinion. But take a note of the thread title. Perhaps it isn't the thread for you to be posting in, yeah?
Look at my last post, pal. Just said he was the arguably the best playmaker the league has seen. It's just my opinion that Iniesta is a footballing genius, that's all

ballinio said:
never seen a better player in the famous blue shirt .
I have an absolute stack of man love for the magnificent David but he still doesn't surpass my ultimate hero Colin Bell. Different styles of course and David is very definitely the best AM in the world but Colin has, and probably will always have the edge..

Utterly magnificent and unplayable at times.

imagine if he could add goals to his game as well? We would have a £100M player no problems.

Absolutely brilliant today!

He's our best football player and arguably the best I've ever seen play for City.

He's not as good as Iniesta though. Don't know why that's even an argument. Iniesta has been the best player outside Messi and CRonaldo in the last six or seven years.

Silva was sensational today both defensively and attacking. The best player I've ever seen playing for City. I'm love struck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.