Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Silva appreciation thread

squirtyflower said:
ZZmaestro said:
deano ou812 said:
Still feel he doesn't get the praise he deserves from the media in general,we all have a list of fav players but would have to say he's now number1 on mine,seems to get better every time he plays,and makes the game look so effortless....

This.
David is the type of players who can reign supreme till their late 30s, just like Pirlo and Zidane for example, declining pace and endurance won't have any impact on the asset they provide to the team.
I can see him pulling the strings of our attack till 2025 !
a quick edit there
originally you had 2015

Yes, the beer is typing in the keyboard, not me, haha !

Bluewonder said:
ZZmaestro said:
deano ou812 said:
Still feel he doesn't get the praise he deserves from the media in general,we all have a list of fav players but would have to say he's now number1 on mine,seems to get better every time he plays,and makes the game look so effortless....

This.
David is the type of players who can reign supreme till their late 30s, just like Pirlo and Zidane for example, declining pace and endurance won't have any impact on the asset they provide to the team.
I can see him pulling the strings of our attack till 2025 !
"39 year old David Silva helps to secure City's 11th league title."
And the press will still call the players a bunch of mercaneries..;-)

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
On the same level as Cleverley. At least according to the Telegraph anyway. ... PMSL

Match Details

Manchester City (4-4-2) Hart 6; Z Zabaleta 7, Kompany 7, Mangala 6, Kolarov 6; Milner 6, Touré 7, Fernandinho 6 (Lampard 56 6), Silva 8 (Navas 84); Dzeko 5 (Fernando 64), Agüero 7. Subs Caballero (g), Sagna, Demechelis, Jovetic. Booked Kolarov.

Villa (4-3-2-1) Guzan 8; Hutton 7, Senderos 7, Baker, 8 Cissokho 7; Delph 7, Westwood 7, Cleverley 8; N'Zogbia 6 (Bacuna 71 5), Richardson 6 (Grealish 71 6); Weimann 4 (Benteke 61 6). Subs Given (g), Clark, Sanchez, Bent
So, City's starting eleven get a combined total of 71, whilst Villa's get a combined score of 75.

Jack74 said:
This is awesome best player ever and ever scored none and no assists , legend

Trying to slag David Silva off is the most ridiculous WUM on here since Dismal Dave criticised the ownership of Sheikh Mansour because he doesn't attend every game.

Shaelumstash said:
Jack74 said:

Trying to slag David Silva off is the most ridiculous WUM on here since Dismal Dave criticised the ownership of Sheikh Mansour because he doesn't attend every game.
Errr....not sure DD's ever done that.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Shaelumstash said:
Jack74 said:

Yeh he did, but in fairness I think it was meant as a joke.

Shaelumstash said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Shaelumstash said:

Yeh he did, but in fairness I think it was meant as a joke.
On that basis, why bring it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.