Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Silva appreciation thread

Raggi01 said:
Was having a pop at ragcafe, and let me say, these rag wankers are some thing else. Take a look at this.
Sam

"Its not just about the trophies. For me, a player like Silva should be playing at a club like Madrid/Barca/United/Bayern, basically an elite club with a rich tradition and history. He's got the ability to be a legend at any of those clubs.

Instead, he's just at a plastic club, and I just find it sad. Same goes for the great players that go to PSG, Monaco, Anzi, or any of the other oil rich clubs that suddenly buy themselves to the top out of nowhere."

Seriously, these deluded idiots think they're at the top of world football. David Silva is playing for one of the greatest clubs at the world, he'd be wasting his career at a club like Ushited
Deluded fools like that are in for an 'orrible shock in the next couple of seasons.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
He looked truly gutted to be subbed however I though it was genius. Let him get the applause from the fans that he so deserved.

I think he is the best player I have personally witnessed in a blue shirt.

Legend.
He looked fucking pissed off and it makes you wonder about Pellegrini because he'd decided to bring him off before the goal. At 0-0 he was about to take our best player off. Imagine if Yaya hadn't made the breakthrough and it had ended 0-0 and Pelle had taken Silva off...! He ducked one there.

Raggi01 said:
Was having a pop at ragcafe, and let me say, these rag wankers are some thing else. Take a look at this.
Sam

"Its not just about the trophies. For me, a player like Silva should be playing at a club like Madrid/Barca/United/Bayern, basically an elite club with a rich tradition and history. He's got the ability to be a legend at any of those clubs.

Instead, he's just at a plastic club, and I just find it sad. Same goes for the great players that go to PSG, Monaco, Anzi, or any of the other oil rich clubs that suddenly buy themselves to the top out of nowhere."

Seriously, these deluded idiots think they're at the top of world football. David Silva is playing for one of the greatest clubs at the world, he'd be wasting his career at a club like Ushited
Ah, yes. Is that the Madrid who were run amid obvious corruption in the 1950s and 60s? and United who nearly went bust twice and were saved by a mega rich owner who changed their club name, built them a new stadium, changed their kit, bought a whole new team and won trophies on the back of it?

Neither club would be anything without that. United wouldn't even exist if it weren't for a mega-rich owner saving them, twice!

KippaxCitizen said:
Raggi01 said:
Sam

Ah, yes. Is that the Madrid who were run amid obvious corruption in the 1950s and 60s? and United who nearly went bust twice and were saved by a mega rich owner who changed their club name, built them a new stadium, changed their kit, bought a whole new team and won trophies on the back of it?

Neither club would be anything without that. United wouldn't even exist if it weren't for a mega-rich owner saving them, twice!
That's a part of their.....errrr......rich tradition and history that most united fans are curiously ignorant of.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Raggi01 said:
Sam

Deluded fools like that are in for an 'orrible shock in the next couple of seasons.

I'd argue fella that they're already in the midst of an almighty 'orrible shock. I want proper unparalleled, hopeless, desperate despair.

adrianr said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Raggi01 said:
Sam

I'd argue fella that they're already in the midst of an almighty 'orrible shock. I want proper unparalleled, hopeless, desperate despair.
This should provide it.
[bigimg]http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/0784.jpg[/bigimg]

KippaxCitizen said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
He looked truly gutted to be subbed however I though it was genius. Let him get the applause from the fans that he so deserved.

I think he is the best player I have personally witnessed in a blue shirt.

Legend.
He looked fucking pissed off and it makes you wonder about Pellegrini because he'd decided to bring him off before the goal. At 0-0 he was about to take our best player off. Imagine if Yaya hadn't made the breakthrough and it had ended 0-0 and Pelle had taken Silva off...! He ducked one there.
perhaps you need to re-watch the game
he took Silva off at 1-0

i'd previously commented to my wife how he looked absolutely knackered
they were going to bring Jovetich on but quickly changed it when we scored, and shored up the midfield by moving Milner inside and putting Navas out wide to push Villa back with his pace

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
On the same level as Cleverley. At least according to the Telegraph anyway. ... PMSL

Match Details

Manchester City (4-4-2) Hart 6; Z Zabaleta 7, Kompany 7, Mangala 6, Kolarov 6; Milner 6, Touré 7, Fernandinho 6 (Lampard 56 6), Silva 8 (Navas 84); Dzeko 5 (Fernando 64), Agüero 7. Subs Caballero (g), Sagna, Demechelis, Jovetic. Booked Kolarov.

Villa (4-3-2-1) Guzan 8; Hutton 7, Senderos 7, Baker, 8 Cissokho 7; Delph 7, Westwood 7, Cleverley 8; N'Zogbia 6 (Bacuna 71 5), Richardson 6 (Grealish 71 6); Weimann 4 (Benteke 61 6). Subs Given (g), Clark, Sanchez, Bent

How the fuck did Milner only get a 6 ?

And on the same note what about Kolarov and Mangala's scores too ?

Who the hell writes the Telegraph match reports, do they go to the games, do they even watch them ?

(Weimann a 4 !!!! and then Benteke gets a 6 !!!)

Jimfv1 said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
On the same level as Cleverley. At least according to the Telegraph anyway. ... PMSL

Match Details

Manchester City (4-4-2) Hart 6; Z Zabaleta 7, Kompany 7, Mangala 6, Kolarov 6; Milner 6, Touré 7, Fernandinho 6 (Lampard 56 6), Silva 8 (Navas 84); Dzeko 5 (Fernando 64), Agüero 7. Subs Caballero (g), Sagna, Demechelis, Jovetic. Booked Kolarov.

Villa (4-3-2-1) Guzan 8; Hutton 7, Senderos 7, Baker, 8 Cissokho 7; Delph 7, Westwood 7, Cleverley 8; N'Zogbia 6 (Bacuna 71 5), Richardson 6 (Grealish 71 6); Weimann 4 (Benteke 61 6). Subs Given (g), Clark, Sanchez, Bent

How the fuck did Milner only get a 6 ?

And on the same note what about Kolarov and Mangala's scores too ?

Who the hell writes the Telegraph match reports, do they go to the games, do they even watch them ?

(Weimann a 4 !!!! and then Benteke gets a 6 !!!)

I couldn't understand that, either.

James had another great game.

But as this is the David Silva appreciation thread, I would also like to say how brilliant Merlin was - again - yesterday. His passing was, as always, sublime and he was unlucky not to score on at least one occasion.

And it's not only his attacking skills that contribute to the cause; he does his fair share of defending too. He cuts out so many attacks with his interceptions that I'm sure go unnoticed by many.

We truly are blessed to have such a gem as David 'Merlin' Silva playing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.